All Midweek Rides?

I don't like working.
I don't like head ons.
I don't like LA traffic!
I do live in OC and can get week days off, occassionally.
Thinking of a Big Bear day tomorrow, staging @ dam or other spot about 9:30?
Bueller?

i do most all of my riding on weekdays. usually Wednesday and Thursday is my day off. The only problem is that i dont have a plated bike so i usually stick to the track with an occasional Horse trail poach.

Just give a yell when you are ready (did you find a footpeg?). I have a trip planned July 9-13 (baja), KM end of July and another in August (7-16 Idaho) but try to get out during the week in between trips. Solo works, but I end up riding alot slower....

Weekday here also. ANYONE, shoot me a PM if you ever want to ride weekday. Im a intermed. rider and dont need you to hold my hand, just my bike if it's on top of me.

Gosh Bajataxi:shocked: I want those trips on my calander! Lucky you!

A beautiful day up there yesterday. Stopped at work 7am, on the bike by 9:30. Silverwood dam to Crab Flats, Redonda Ridge to White Mt, Deep Creek up to the gas tank, wet boots, 80 miles and back at the truck 4pm. Only saw 4 bikes and 2 quads all day. Forgot about the Big Bear run last weekend, really chewed up the trails and made it more interesting...That 530 sure felt heavy after being spoiled by the 300...

sorry about the short notice- 3 guys going out to Corral Canyon tomorrow a.m. Bobcat campground at 0800

some black diamonds, including the new, unmarked (but totally legal) Ranger Trail (912)...

I wouldn't suggest a big bike for this day... I may be on a DRZ, and that's as big as I would ride on these trails

Hopefully will post some pics or a link tomorrow evening... travace... I know it's a long drive, but? You're off Wednesdays, right?

worked all weekend:foul:and watched the thunderclouds build.
Now it's heavy drizzle and all I can think of is WET DIRT..........
Mañana anyone?:ride:

SRAD97750

Staff member
We're in the dirt tomorrow. Nobody likes to go to baldy mesa, but I'll extend my invite anyways. Check the Baldy Mesa thread. Have fun! -BIG DAN:thumb:

We're in the dirt tomorrow. Nobody likes to go to baldy mesa, but I'll extend my invite anyways. Check the Baldy Mesa thread. Have fun! -BIG DAN:thumb:

I don't do the adventure pass, can't afford the $5.
I'll wave as I drive by and maybe see you this Sunday.