All Miami Trails

Went to Miami Trails yesterday for a bit of riding. Managed to get in nearly 60 miles in absolute prime conditions.
Got there about 0800 and nobody in sight. Suited up and off I went. Got back to the truck around 1100 for a bit of a break and the staging area was full. Lots of people taking advantage of the great conditions.
Looking around at the people in the staging area I saw a mixture of newbes, tards, even a sand rail.(WTF?) One thing that reall sticks to memory is all the "bullshit" people were doing. There were, and I'm not kidding, 7 people working on bikes that wouldn't start, most bikes that I wouldn't have ridden if they WOULD start. Father and sons riding new bikes with tennis shoes and tee shirts (again, WTF?) and I SWEAR, everyone was blasting around the staging area with no mufflers!!!
What is wrong with people? Trail riding means being prepared, wearing the proper ridding gear...and leaving sight of your BLODDY TRUCK!!!!!!!!
If you are going riding, make sure your shit functions, wear riding gear ( helmets you wear while riding ass jewlery does not count) and have fun. Don't be a dork and "throttle tune" your POS in the staging area, don't ask me for a sparkplug for your 1977 Honda boat anchor 4 stroke, and don't spin donuts in the lot with your tard because it removes all doubt you are a hillbilly.
And there you go. My rant for the year. God humainity sucks!:prof:

Took my son yesterday. We got a late start, showed up about 12. We were only going to ride for an hour or two. He got a new bike and we just wanted to get his feet wet on it.
Your right there were a lot of people. We park outside the staging area away from the riff raffle. Rode fire roads ( which made me nervous with all the quads:ride: ). Did a couple single tracks. The conditions were perfect. Going to try and get out next weekend if we can get our ducks in a row.
Went to Miami Trails yesterday for a bit of riding. Managed to get in nearly 60 miles in absolute prime conditions.
Got there about 0800 and nobody in sight. Suited up and off I went. Got back to the truck around 1100 for a bit of a break and the staging area was full. Lots of people taking advantage of the great conditions.
Looking around at the people in the staging area I saw a mixture of newbes, tards, even a sand rail.(WTF?) One thing that reall sticks to memory is all the "bullshit" people were doing. There were, and I'm not kidding, 7 people working on bikes that wouldn't start, most bikes that I wouldn't have ridden if they WOULD start. Father and sons riding new bikes with tennis shoes and tee shirts (again, WTF?) and I SWEAR, everyone was blasting around the staging area with no mufflers!!!
What is wrong with people? Trail riding means being prepared, wearing the proper ridding gear...and leaving sight of your BLODDY TRUCK!!!!!!!!
If you are going riding, make sure your shit functions, wear riding gear ( helmets you wear while riding ass jewlery does not count) and have fun. Don't be a dork and "throttle tune" your POS in the staging area, don't ask me for a sparkplug for your 1977 Honda boat anchor 4 stroke, and don't spin donuts in the lot with your tard because it removes all doubt you are a hillbilly.
And there you go. My rant for the year. God humainity sucks!:prof:

I agree with everything except peoples junk. This is a similar issue with guns-cheap saturday nite specials. Some cant afford a new nice gun made by Colt or Remington, some cant buy a KTm or Honda, they can only afford a 70s 4st junker. As long as they are riders doing the right thing then let em at it I say. I would ride a nice 70s bike if it is all I had to ride. If it was junk then I dont know if I would.

I agree with everything except peoples junk. This is a similar issue with guns-cheap saturday nite specials. Some cant afford a new nice gun made by Colt or Remington, some cant buy a KTm or Honda, they can only afford a 70s 4st junker. As long as they are riders doing the right thing then let em at it I say. I would ride a nice 70s bike if it is all I had to ride. If it was junk then I dont know if I would.
While I agree with what you say and am not advocating old bikes are worse than a new bikes. I am saying make sure ANY bike is ride worthy. If you drag it out there and it dosent even run, what does that say for the reliability let alone the safety? There were a number of "new" bikes that wouldn't start and had their tanks and body work laying in the dirt also.
Don't know anything about guns. Have not carried one in 35+ years.
They wanted it back when I was done with it.
300px-M60a3_armyrecognition_usa_023.jpg
[/IMG]
300px-M60a3_armyrecognition_usa_023.jpg