All miami trails sunday

Great ride today guys. Took a while for me to get sorted out but what the hell.
Jethro1 you fit right in, glad to have you on board. :thumb:
Lets try and get a ride in across the street before the weather turns.
I bet we could twist Slowerthanu's arm to lead again.
Good group, good day!!
Pesky Yamaha's seem to pitch their front calipers an awful lot. Good thing it was Yama_dawgg, cuz he don't need no stinking brakes.:crazy:

Great ride today guys. Took a while for me to get sorted out but what the hell.
Jethro1 you fit right in, glad to have you on board. :thumb:
Lets try and get a ride in across the street before the weather turns.
I bet we could twist Slowerthanu's arm to lead again.
Good group, good day!!
Pesky Yamaha's seem to pitch their front calipers an awful lot. Good thing it was Yama_dawgg, cuz he don't need no stinking brakes.:crazy:

:bonk: Now I have MORE repairs to do. Once I get the videos sorted out I will post a ride report.

good ride you guys! wheres the video's? rack,I can't wait to do it again

Videos take along :bleep: time to load with my mountian standard dsl system :foul:

Thanks for the the tour Slowerthanu! It was a good ride. Hit alot of trails that I never been on before. Looking forward to doing it again. :thumb:

:prof: We have ridden everyone of those trails in the Miami OHV area :devil:

:bonk: Now I have MORE repairs to do. Once I get the videos sorted out I will post a ride report.

Yeah, me too. Got home and removed all the mud from the bike and found the pipe was a bit more damaged than I thought. Bent it up enough that it is rubbing on the rear shock spring as well as having a rather large flat spot.
Did find a place in Oregon that will straighten it all out for $60.00. Going to try and massage it off the spring and send it out for repair when the snow comes. (not that I need an excuse not to ride in the snow)
And again, GREAT RIDE!!!:thumb:
You guys need to blow off the Desert on T day and ride the woods!!:banana:

Yeah, me too. Got home and removed all the mud from the bike and found the pipe was a bit more damaged than I thought. Bent it up enough that it is rubbing on the rear shock spring as well as having a rather large flat spot.
Did find a place in Oregon that will straighten it all out for $60.00. Going to try and massage it off the spring and send it out for repair when the snow comes. (not that I need an excuse not to ride in the snow)
And again, GREAT RIDE!!!:thumb:
You guys need to blow off the Desert on T day and ride the woods!!:banana:
:shocked::naughty: