Pro Metcalfe @ Rockstar Makita Suz

Damn I can't wait for Supercross to start. :cry: :ride:
I can't wait either. Dungey, Villopoto, Stewart, and Reed. . . Should be interesting. Hopefully everybody stays healthy. I'm also hoping that Grant is running up front this year too. I've always like him for some reason.

I can't wait either. Dungey, Villopoto, Stewart, and Reed. . . Should be interesting. Hopefully everybody stays healthy. I'm also hoping that Grant is running up front this year too. I've always like him for some reason.

i am really interested in seeing how well stewart does this year with dungey on the scene now.

Or Reed. His own team and all Australian...except his first sponsor is Bel-Rey...

yea never underestimate reed. If Stewart hasnt lost it i still think its gonna be a Dungey vs Stewart show... im a noob tho so who knows

remember Canard was on the box in all, but one showing in the 450 class.
Ya Canard seems a little better suited on the 450. I still don't think he will be on pace with the front guys his first year though and putting Reed and Stewart back in the mix will probably push him off the podium but you never know I guess. I didn't think Dungey was going to be as solid as he was his rookie year and look where he ended up. . . I just want to somebody to beat Stewart straight up this year so next season on Bubbas World he can't claim to be "the fastest man on the planet". :lol: I think I'm rooting for Poto this year.