Met up with some fellow DBA riders 03-13-2011

I figure some of you that met him over the TG/DBA in Spangler would know he was the older of my two boys. :smirk: :smirk:
Guess I did not hang around the fire long enough to find out...:noidea:

Nice trail pictures Gary. We hit more sand washes than usual but then that happens when you tread unfamiliar grounds, but all was good except my kid hates riding in the sand. :foul:Here are a couple of pictures I eeked out just for peace of mind. :thinking: View attachment 1869 Our first stop to make sure all was good. View attachment 1870 And then a couple more of the area. View attachment 1871 View attachment 1871 Here are a couple of the rock art canyon. View attachment 1872View attachment 1873 Got to get a shot of me and my son. View attachment 1874 Again, the crash site memorial and then the radar tower view point. View attachment 1875View attachment 1876View attachment 1877 What a great day out in the beautiful deserts. Maybe next time some others will be able to join us. :thinking:
Great Pics 530:thumb:

Ok, Rack can never comment you don't post pictures Dave. Great shots by the way... Thanks for adding and showing us around.

Ha, Ha Pat, what you going to do now? :moon:

James, If you look real good you can see my oldest has a DBA shirt on at the indian scribble site.

Hey it's me, the non poster. :P Good time out there meeting up with some new riders. What's with the guy who needs his lunch all the time? :moon: To 530, a good trip again, 3 weekends in a row and we still have a hard time knowing where we are; however, a record I do believe. :prof:

Nice trail pictures Gary. ...........What a great day out in the beautiful deserts. Maybe next time some others will be able to join us. :thinking:

I ended up working on bikes, drinking beer and going to lose money on the ponies instead of riding, 2nd wkend in almost year that I've missed out on riding. Saving gas money for moab trip.......

I ended up working on bikes, drinking beer and going to lose money on the ponies instead of riding, 2nd wkend in almost year that I've missed out on riding. Saving gas money for moab trip.......
I would have loved to help you drink the beer. The other stuff...not so much.:thumb:

This aint adding up...............:thinking:........:smirk:

I agree. That is just wrong. :lol:

2nd wkend in almost year that I've missed out on riding.

And you missed another one of the best days out in the dez. :naughty:

Yep, the day was warm, the wind was just enough to blow the dust in the right situation and good company. :prof: