Merry F**KING XMAS

James

Staff member
Merry Christmas everyone. :cheers:

Oh and thanks for saying Merry Christmas and not Happy friggen Holidays like all the friggen politically correct yahoos say. :thinking: You know I've been wanting to test out my negative roost powers....somebody say it....I dare you. :P

BTW, how is the riding James and Naturalege?:wave:
:foul: You kind sir can bite me. :moon: 3-4 months to go. :cry:

Here ya go... Happy F**king holidays.:moon::wave: Funny you say that, because I have worked for people of the Jewish faith my entire adult life and am used to saying it. Have said it this AM about 10 times already.:smirk:

Oh and thanks for saying Merry Christmas and not Happy friggen Holidays like all the friggen politically correct yahoos say. :thinking: You know I've been wanting to test out my negative roost powers....somebody say it....I dare you. :P

:devil:

Happy Holidays to all you DBAers out there. Hope you enjoy the holidays with family and friends. May your Christmas tree be filled with bike parts and gear and your stockings filled with spark plugs and roll-offs.

If you ride during the holidays, ride safe and move some dirt around for me. I will be back soon to wreck havoc with you.

Happy Holiday's
CDA & Family

Happy Kwanzaa! Isn't it national black american month too???? we have like six of them! Why don't they have a "We Hate the F**cking Dutch Month?" How about the American Natives having "Give us back our land whitey Month"?

Anyway...
God Bless all of Gods children and Merry Christmas to all regardless of their denomination! :cheers:

James my Christmas present to you will be some riding pics from the day after Christmas :smirk::P

Happy Holidays to all of you with religious faith, whatever it may be.
Happy wet dirt to all who are riding.
Happy me because the desert will be awesome this weekend and as a practicing agnostic, I will be in Laughlin tearing up some of that mother earth.:banana:

Happy Holidays to all of you with religious faith, whatever it may be.
Happy wet dirt to all who are riding.
Happy me because the desert will be awesome this weekend and as a practicing agnostic, I will be in Laughlin tearing up some of that mother earth.:banana:

So how long to you have to practice, to actually become a full fledged agnostic. :P

Happy Kwanzaa! Isn't it national black american month too???? we have like six of them! Why don't they have a "We Hate the F**cking Dutch Month?" How about the American Natives having "Give us back our land whitey Month"?

Anyway...
God Bless all of Gods children and Merry Christmas to all regardless of their denomination! :cheers:

Why the Dutch......:noidea:...

Happy Holidays to all you DBAers out there. Hope you enjoy the holidays with family and friends. May your Christmas tree be filled with bike parts and gear and your stockings filled with spark plugs and roll-offs.

If you ride during the holidays, ride safe and move some dirt around for me. I will be back soon to wreck havoc ON you.

Happy Holiday's
CDA & Family

Fixed it for you...you know wanted to say it. :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!