All Memorial Weekend Spangler?

Any one headed to spang for the three day. Need a good guide for the good SS. I have only been one time and our guide was to old and worn out to take on the good stuff.:smirk: And the front seals where leaking on his KTM with no rack:smirk:

:finger::finger::finger: Now go and get lost! :smirk:
Any one headed to spang for the three day. Need a good guide for the good SS. I have only been one time and our guide was to old and worn out to take on the good stuff.:smirk: And the front seals where leaking on his KTM with no rack:smirk:

Might head out there next weekend, but not over the holiday. I might be headed to points north for that whole week. I want to ride Downieville.

I have heard good things about Downieville. We are going to try and get to there some time this year. I wonder if the spang will be a mad house over the three day?

I do not think it will be stupid crazy like thanksgiving or new years.
I have heard good things about Downieville. We are going to try and get to there some time this year. I wonder if the spang will be a mad house over the three day?

Hey ktm. Do you have any gps tracks of the spang? That boy of yours is going to kick your ass on that new bike. All you will see is a dust cloud i the horizon.

Yes. Don't know how to gt them to you though.

You dont really need a GPS out there. Just get the FOJ Map and ride! :banana:

Timoyz can help with the GPS stuff! He is really smart when it comes to GPS :smirk:
Hey ktm. Do you have any gps tracks of the spang? That boy of yours is going to kick your ass on that new bike. All you will see is a dust cloud i the horizon.

The best thing about Spangler is the fact that it is an open area. Just head on out and explore. Too many whoops, just make your own trail. Explore at will. Go out and find the cool stuff by just going everywhere. A few initial pointers is all you need.

Now a GPS might be good for finding your camp again at the end of the ride.

I used it last time and it does come in handy to get back to camp. You guys are going to make me find the good stuff by myself. Sorry dogs LOL.