All Memorial Day Weekend Trip near Spangler Hills

I may be out that way for a day trip. My Bro-in-Law scored a new to him scooter and is talking about going out that weekend and invited me out.

I have been up it and down it. I just need to remember where it is. Give me rough location.

Up? :eek: That will give me nightmares...

The time I went down it we rode from Wagon Wheel. We went more or less in the direction of the Pinnacles. We were trying to get to the highest point in the hills. Right before what seemed like the highest peak the trail dropped off into a quite steeply into a valley. I usually don't drop down things that I'm not sure about riding up again, but there was clearly a lot of traffic and a bunch of the plastic tape markers.

From what I saw there wasn't a whole lot of trails that far back in the hills. I think I could ride pretty much ride right to it again.

Up? :eek: That will give me nightmares...

The time I went down it we rode from Wagon Wheel. We went more or less in the direction of the Pinnacles. We were trying to get to the highest point in the hills. Right before what seemed like the highest peak the trail dropped off into a quite steeply into a valley. I usually don't drop down things that I'm not sure about riding up again, but there was clearly a lot of traffic and a bunch of the plastic tape markers.

From what I saw there wasn't a whole lot of trails that far back in the hills. I think I could ride pretty much ride right to it again.
If I make it out there over Memorial, I may go exploring or I will put it off until later and check it out when it is cooler out there.

If I make it out there over Memorial, I may go exploring or I will put it off until later and check it out when it is cooler out there.

I need to get a few projects finished. I would hate to leave you out there by yourself to do all of your own stunts :devil:

I need to get a few projects finished. I would hate to leave you out there by yourself to do all of your own stunts :devil:
Yeah no kidding. My contract states that I am too valuable to do my own stunts that is why I hang with you...:prof: