Memorial Day ride

Went for a ride at my local track. Good deal today. Veterans got to ride free. Since I served and had my retiree ID I got on the track for free. Well, I haven't thrown a leg over a seat in awhile. Not that I haven't wanted to, life has just been getting in the way lately.

Well did my warm up laps, just to check the track out. Then it turned into "one of those days." I paid my dues to the riding Gods and took some hearty falls in the hot sun. Nothing broke on me or the bike. I must say the ground felt a little harder than usual for me. Just a little rusty I guess. Please keep in mind, I am a very slow rider on a track at best. Usually ride trails but been hitting tracks for a change. Anywho... rough day... But, I must say life doesn't suck even on the worse day of riding. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

sounds like a good day slowman! :thumb: glad you didnt get hurt! thanks for serving in our armed forces!
Went for a ride at my local track. Good deal today. Veterans got to ride free. Since I served and had my retiree ID I got on the track for free. Well, I haven't thrown a leg over a seat in awhile. Not that I haven't wanted to, life has just been getting in the way lately.

Well did my warm up laps, just to check the track out. Then it turned into "one of those days." I paid my dues to the riding Gods and took some hearty falls in the hot sun. Nothing broke on me or the bike. I must say the ground felt a little harder than usual for me. Just a little rusty I guess. Please keep in mind, I am a very slow rider on a track at best. Usually ride trails but been hitting tracks for a change. Anywho... rough day... But, I must say life doesn't suck even on the worse day of riding. Hope everyone had a good weekend.