medical induced emotion

Thanks everybody, I greatly appreciate it

Yeah man, I have been talking to this girl I know a lot, and listening to music but the driving thing doesn't help much. I can't make it down the street without driving criticizism, mainly because my foot is lead but anyhow
Gotta get that license! Im assuming that because my parents did the same thing while I had my permit :smirk: I have been getting into cars lately and that is helping a lot with taking my mind off not being able to ride. I am getting kinda frustrated with people constantly staring at me when I walk into a room though.

Gotta get that license! Im assuming that because my parents did the same thing while I had my permit :smirk: I have been getting into cars lately and that is helping a lot with taking my mind off not being able to ride. I am getting kinda frustrated with people constantly staring at me when I walk into a room though.

Talk about it dude :shocked: Its only my dad but I admit its my fault, I do 40 in a residential zone :picard:

When I was casted it was really bad but its not real bad now, I cove it up a lot in public. It just makes me feel weird too :noidea: At home/school i show off :lol: