RM250 may be gatting an 04 RM250! i know just read!

well i posted an ad on clist asking 2k for my bikes, my rm and crf, then my quads which are both piles of dog crap and a guy offered me yeah your hearing right offered me i didnt ask him...a bone stock 2004 RM250! if its not crap ill trade for it because its obviosly better than what i have and if i dont want a 250 i can easily trade it for a 125... i know it sounds sketchy so im gonna be carefull.

pics are on the way, stay tuned

unsocialized_homeschooler_lg.jpg

I love you bro :D

:picard: well turns out its a roached out POS 99 or 00

14w4u9f.jpg

its actually a clear pic, its just this gay thing with my internet that makes pics i save from emails all pixelized

Does it run well? The thing just looks dirty and in need of a little love from a suzuki dude.

not sure but the dude is lazy! lazier than me! i asked for a clean pic and he said "its dirty right now so no, i may clean it up tomarrow but probly not i think im just gonna sell it the way it is" or something along those lines...and he thinks its an 04

sudu+250 2t=:picard:

:smirk: I AM SUDU! does this surprise you? :P

just look for rm 250's or 125's and im sure someone will be willing to trade for all ur stuff, maybe

i just put up an ad saying i would trade the stuff for a bigger bike and this has been my only offer...

i dont think im getting it... i just pointed all the thing that were wrong with it out and then told him i am very intrested but am most certaianly NOT trading him all 4 bikes. then i told him he should get a chain and sprockets, front brake lever, and tires then take it to the car wash and get it all sparkly clean then try to sell it. oh and i told him if hes to lazy to keep it clean he's probly to lazy to change the oil, clean the air filter, and what ever else it needs...

i think that will probly make him mad.

James

Staff member
:shocked:
not sure but the dude is lazy! lazier than me! i asked for a clean pic and he said "its dirty right now so no, i may clean it up tomarrow but probly not i think im just gonna sell it the way it is" or something along those lines...and he thinks its an 04
:shocked: Is that even possible?
:picard: look at a bike before you post a thread about it :picard:
:thumb:

:prof: Sudu the next bike thread I see from you had better be the one that's showing off your new bike.

well i was extra excited becuase it was supposed to be an 04 which is hot! so i made it its own thread....

and yes james it is possible...lazieness has no boundries