Mass leaves!

........ I like leave cuz they remind me of TREEZ:banana:

I was sick of trees after that trip! You can only see for about a mile back there, stupid trees get in the way!
Been out in the desert last couple weekends where you can open it up and see for miles....
Ok, I'm ready for trees again, this coming (wet dirt?) weekend.

Im just now starting to poke around here more now that I have a bike again. Great report. I love your eagerness to ride. Dumb leaves everywhere, it's so East Coast :P
Your Grand Daughter is a cutie!!
You gotta Love the Tucker's Pub!:thumb:

......... eagerness to ride. Dumb leaves everywhere, it's so East Coast :P
.................!:thumb:

Just got an email from Gem, the guy in Ct who so graciously let me use his 300 and showed me his homegrown trails....he is flying out here early March to try some of our desert riding (away from the trees and cold) :thumb:

Just got an email from Gem, the guy in Ct who so graciously let me use his 300 and showed me his homegrown trails....he is flying out here early March to try some of our desert riding (away from the trees and cold) :thumb:

Hope you show him how it is done Cali style:thumb: WOT:eek: Get:prof: him on this site. We want to hear how you really did in those leaves:lol:

Hope you show him how it is done Cali style:thumb: WOT:eek: Get:prof: him on this site. We want to hear how you really did in those leaves:lol:

He has a real job, no time for playing on lame intraweb sites.....:devil:
Are you ready to wring that 450? We'll be doing a Monday or Tuesday ride:thinking:

And big James, I was riding my son's 85 last Monday at Spangler (trying to chase that jetting bog), brought back memories....:P

GOPR0054.jpg

Bike trade program completed!
Took my Ct friend on a leisurely 103 mile stroll through the desert the other day. His first time riding desert and getting to really open it up. Big change from the east coast.
Cal City to the Rands to the El Pasos to Spangler to JoBerg for gas and a flat tube change, Randsburg (I highly recommend the ham and cheese melt @ the general store!) for a late lunch, back through the Rands and onto the truck.
Now I'm thinking of when I'll get back east to ride again?