Martika Continued........

seems like no one is dropping it here. :devil:

Why does it always seem to everyone that I'm starting something? he simply asked what I meant and was not targeted at ladyblue, but rather the entire population of people anyone would meet in general.
If ladyblue is from Tucson, then why don't we get together for coffee and work out our differences? I am in no way trying to make bad relationships with anyone here (like I said before)...I wouldn't mind being cool with her.

Why does it always seem to everyone that I'm starting something? he simply asked what I meant and was not targeted at ladyblue, but rather the entire population of people anyone would meet in general.
If ladyblue is from Tucson, then why don't we get together for coffee and work out our differences? I am in no way trying to make bad relationships with anyone here (like I said before)...I wouldn't mind being cool with her.
I'm cool....:thinking:

:thinking: well then if it was dropped, why are we all still talking about it!! :lol: anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
heres a funny pick up line
Wanna play carnival? You sit on my face and I guess how much you weigh.:lol::cry::lol:
:shocked: Maybe I need to stop the mail...

Well, I didnt start this thread haha but anyways lets take this to a 180.

Its about a 6year program.. and my masters degree will be alot of research and experiment based education

Well, I didnt start this thread haha but anyways lets take this to a 180.

Its about a 6year program.. and my masters degree will be alot of research and experiment based education

Do you have to work with a psychologist for x number of years before you can start a practice or what? Is there enough demand in the moto world to support yourself with just it? Aren't moto people kinda proud, don't they kinda shy from psycoloists? Or am I not understanding what you will be doing correctly?

Bryce- I'm not dealing with psychology on a personal level per say (like im having problems with my wife or kids or whatever). I focus on things like confidence concentration competition readiness (all things directly related to the mental game of racing). no i dont have to work with one I can do whatever I want soon as i have a degree. technically I can still do it right now without a degree as long as i legally use the term "mental coaching" its honestly the same thing. based on my experience with working at amateur nationals with my psych business, i find that some people are proud, and others get way excited about the idea. I feel that once i get a degree and go from working at amateurs to ama pro sx and mx races then finding a team to contract my work out to will nto be a problem. unlike a lot of amateurs, professionals know the importance of your mental game. however there really isnt a whole lot of people out there looking to help them with that, which is why im doing this. its a great opportunity for me because demand is getting bigger, and there really isnt comptetion on that job market yet.

Travace- sometimes im not sure about that either, but i just do because its what has to be done ya know.