Mars Rover Curiosty Has Found Something

Isn't that a Muslim news outlet? :lol:

Yes, but they actually report the news. Most of the news in the US is really infotainment. I really don't care about Lindsay Lohan's most recent run in with the law, but somehow I always know about it. You generally don't hear about such non news on Al Jazeera. Surprisingly they are rather high quality and have less bias than one would expect.

To be true I have a feeling that the recent riots about Kim Kardashian in Bahrain were covered by them as they are based there.

Yes, but they actually report the news. Most of the news in the US is really infotainment. I really don't care about Lindsay Lohan's most recent run in with the law, but somehow I always know about it. You generally don't hear about such non news on Al Jazeera. Surprisingly they are rather high quality and have less bias than one would expect.

To be true I have a feeling that the recent riots about Kim Kardashian in Bahrain were covered by them as they are based there.

But I'd rather sit through the news of Lindsay and Kim in my NON-war torn city than have to run for the basement (of which I have none) every time I hear the siren blow or hit the deck when the mortars start flying! Life is a little more serious over there! :cool:

So, did they find anything interesting??????
On a side note, I have a badarse telescope at the cottage that I have yet to actually see anything on yet. Still, I get it out now and then to check out stars 'n shit and so on and so forth - anyway, after a couple of drinks I always phone one of my buddies here in the City and say, "You won't believe it, I was searching for a Blackhole but, it just turned out to be Uranus". Then I bust out laughing and they hang up on me. Classic stuff I tell ya. (I really do crack myself up sometimes) :lol:

So, did they find anything interesting??????
On a side note, I have a badarse telescope at the cottage that I have yet to actually see anything on yet. Still, I get it out now and then to check out stars 'n shit and so on and so forth - anyway, after a couple of drinks I always phone one of my buddies here in the City and say, "You won't believe it, I was searching for a Blackhole but, it just turned out to be Uranus". Then I bust out laughing and they hang up on me. Classic stuff I tell ya. (I really do crack myself up sometimes) :lol:
Speaking of calling people drunk.:devil: