All LPNF update.

Had snow both Saturday and Sunday. Conditions should be awesome in the forest when it all opens and Hungry Valley. More precipitation this week too.:thumb:

IM READY! Any week day riders hit me up and lets do this:thumb:

Bruce, let me know what weekend your available and I may just make it purely to ride with YOU, if you'll take the lead. Weekday, I'll be happy to take the lead. BTW, I dont ride Snowy or Miller Jeep.

IM READY! Any week day riders hit me up and lets do this:thumb:

Bruce, let me know what weekend your available and I may just make it purely to ride with YOU, if you'll take the lead. Weekday, I'll be happy to take the lead. BTW, I dont ride Snowy or Miller Jeep.

Hey Sun!!!! I am stuck only going on Sundays as I work my store on Saturdays in Frazier. This Sunday, I am heading up to KTMRack's house for a ride in the Sierras (first ride in nearly 2 months) :cry::cry::cry: You are welcome to this too. But any Sunday after that would work for LPNF.:thumb::banana:

Hey Sun!!!! I am stuck only going on Sundays as I work my store on Saturdays in Frazier. This Sunday, I am heading up to KTMRack's house for a ride in the Sierras (first ride in nearly 2 months) :cry::cry::cry: You are welcome to this too. But any Sunday after that would work for LPNF.:thumb::banana:

Watch out for the slimy water crossings:shocked:

Just called the ranger station. Frazier is closed and will be till June 23. Bastards gave me the wrong info. On the north side, Cherry and Salt and Pleito is open. On the south side Alamo is open (except Snowy) and surprisingly Yellow Jacket ridge (that wasn't supposed to open) is also open from the Lockwood creek side. This leads to Miller Jeep also. Damn forest service.