All LPNF RIDE THURS MORNING - RIPPIN GOOD TIME! COME ON SISSYS!

Well...that was THAT invite...not the one to your house sniffle, sniffle.
I didnt even know that area of JV existed LOL I always staged in other places out there. Im not sure I like Means DL all that much. I think further West is better (more interesting) dont you? Really, I didnt go on enough rides to know for sure. What do you think Rez? Because I dont think I'll go back to that same exact location unless someone can show me something better to ride.
BTW...I did enjoy my ride with Tim and Roll, it is just that I didnt see much out there all that interesting other then on that one ride. But then I didnt take many rides either, so maybe Im wrong. Where would you say the best place is to stage out there to see the most?

Well...that was THAT invite...not the one to your house sniffle, sniffle.
I didnt even know that area of JV existed LOL I always staged in other places out there. Im not sure I like Means DL all that much. I think further West is better (more interesting) dont you? Really, I didnt go on enough rides to know for sure. What do you think Rez? Because I dont think I'll go back to that same exact location unless someone can show me something better to ride.
BTW...I did enjoy my ride with Tim and Roll, it is just that I didnt see much out there all that interesting other then on that one ride. But then I didnt take many rides either, so maybe Im wrong. Where would you say the best place is to stage out there to see the most?

I can understand the dislike for the Means DL area....however to me it seems like a good staging area allowing for a lot of fun/interesting out-lying areas to ride to. On the south side of the highway (the residential side) there's different terrain due to being close to the mountains less sand, more hard pack trails, hills, foilage...more technical riding. The group we ride with have become stagnant to a degree...they start late therefore not allowing for enough time to venture out like we use to do years ago...