All LPNF ride - Saturday - Oct 2nd

Gonna do an LPNF (Los Padres National Foresthttp://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9703505# ride this Saturday morning.

It's gonna be a fairly easy route, call it my "Here's the Forest you Biatches..." route. a mix of single track with fire roads. nothin real difficult, but it's not the blue circles like in the park.

If interested, meet us at Edison Stagin Area (first one on left in enter from Gorman main entrance) BEFORE 8am. We plan on headin out promptly at 8am.

Even though it should be cooler up in the mountain than down below, bring plenty of water.

Plan on a 40-50 mile run. most likely up east frazier, across foreroads, down whata, over tejon, down long dave, up west frazier, down whata again, down tejon. depending on the timing and the group, we could add going up lockwood and piru. but that all depends on the group and how froggie EVERYONE feels.

Come on' I'm the Old man, can you hang? LOLOL.

So far.. TrueP and myself. anyone else?

It was great meeting a bunch of folks today.

There were a few guys running late, so we split up and four of us took off at 8am as scheduled. It was Zack, Joe, Bryan, and myself (Ron), <also known as zdylanh, schmo, truep, and msgtretired>.

We went up East Frazier, across the top to the Lookout tower, down Whata, across Tejon, down Long Dave, up West Frazier. Joe dumped his bike headin up West Frazier tie and tweeked his radiator inlet. Bryan decided to stay with Joe after seeing the rock garden headin up the hill, LOL. Zack and I finished the planned route, We went up West Frazier tie, down Whata again, down Tejon, onto the stagin area. I loaded up my truck, on the way up to get the guys, The radio blasted a weather advisory. A severe storm warning. I swung around Frazier to pick up Joe and Bryan. Bryan was to stay with Joe, however he turned left and Joe turned right. All day we were stopping at all transitions, however, this time it didn't happen. ;-( .. Bryan ran out of gas. His two stroker drank the fuel like it was on sale. After picking up Joe and his bike, we went down the road and picked up Bryan. As we got to Bryan, It was hailing pretty good. The severe storm had arrived. We loaded up his bike and made it back to the stagin area, where it was clear.

Even with the issues, It was a fun day. The dirt was awesome!!

video and pics to come...

Glad you had another good ride Sgt.. I decided to not go yesterday and keep my bike and body in order for a ride planned next week. I didnt want to take any chances of body or bike problems. I'd invite you but it is girls only.

Hey Geek, If you see Ann have her call me ASAP! and enjoy your ride today Geek! Post up some pics if you can.

Glad you had another good ride Sgt.. I decided to not go yesterday and keep my bike and body in order for a ride planned next week. I didnt want to take any chances of body or bike problems. I'd invite you but it is girls only.
Will do. Got a last minute repreive from work for today to deal with that tasty dust free dirt. We have had almost 2 inches in last couple of days at my house, and other areas much more.

Hey Geek, If you see Ann have her call me ASAP! and enjoy your ride today Geek! Post up some pics if you can.

Will do. Got a last minute repreive from work for today to deal with that tasty dust free dirt. We have had almost 2 inches in last couple of days at my house, and other areas much more.:thumb:

aaaaaaawwww. I see how it is. I guess I can't invite you on the Snowy trail ride next month. cause that's a boys only ride. LOLOL.. just kidding, have fun sun.

Will do. Got a last minute repreive from work for today to deal with that tasty dust free dirt. We have had almost 2 inches in last couple of days at my house, and other areas much more.:thumb:
The rain and hail was coming down hard yesterday just after Lunch in Frazier.

the video will be posted soon.. until then, check out my October passengers...

clownintruck4.jpg

clownintruck3.jpg