LPNF - Oct. 22, 2011

dont think i have rode anywhere (yet) that has more accend/descend then LPNF. Arrowhead comes close and im sure there is stuff in both places i haven't rode yet that is gnarlyer

Ok, so we had seen a fire break out from the Bench area that was before you get to Geeks house and on the N/W Ridge of hell if I know. No I didn't take photos of it because I am an Ass, and didn't think about it at the time. We boogied over to the peek (Fraser) to watch the male Helicopters drop retards on the fire. Here we are at the top.
DSC07534.jpg

DSC07535.jpg

I am pretty sure it was lets get our ride on as we had all ready lost so much time waiting on the "no shows" at the bench. We hit the fire road down to a single track we had done before and I only took photos of who was in front and back of me when we stopped.
Jr. Jr. and others.
DSC07536.jpg

Jr. Jr. Telling me he is having fun. with a hang loose.
DSC07538.jpg

Mr Trave the Ace.
DSC07537.jpg

Unknown others letting me know that they are also having a great time.
DSC07539.jpg

So that was my last photo of the ride. We had a great time and can't wait for next years festivities. Thanks to all that made it and next time we have a group that big we need to split into smaller groups of 6 or 10. Anything more than that just gets to dusty. However, as long as we all kept moving and kept a distance it was good as all get out. Sorry for the late photos and report but you can ask Rez why I was so late on this.... :devil:

Ok, so we had seen a fire break out from the Bench area that was before you get to Geeks house and on the N/W Ridge of hell if I know. No I didn't take photos of it because I am an Ass, and didn't think about it at the time. We boogied over to the peek (Fraser) to watch the male Helicopters drop retards on the fire. Here we are at the top.
DSC07534.jpg

DSC07535.jpg

I am pretty sure it was lets get our ride on as we had all ready lost so much time waiting on the "no shows" at the bench. We hit the fire road down to a single track we had done before and I only took photos of who was in front and back of me when we stopped.
Jr. Jr. and others.
DSC07536.jpg

Jr. Jr. Telling me he is having fun. with a hang loose.
DSC07538.jpg

Mr Trave the Ace.
DSC07537.jpg

Unknown others letting me know that they are also having a great time.
DSC07539.jpg

So that was my last photo of the ride. We had a great time and can't wait for next years festivities. Thanks to all that made it and next time we have a group that big we need to split into smaller groups of 6 or 10. Anything more than that just gets to dusty. However, as long as we all kept moving and kept a distance it was good as all get out. Sorry for the late photos and report but you can ask Rez why I was so late on this.... :devil:

Cuz he's an ASS ... Plain and simple! :prof:.....:smirk: