LOUDEST pipe?

I have a rocket system on my crf450r (flat tracker) and a Jemco down pipe. The rocket is do quite, next to most of the bikes, I cant hear mine! When I have the jemco on its around 109db. What mx slipon or system will get my bike to that level or close? Have you ever been passed by a LOUD bike? It disorients you if its loud enough!! Some people say White bros is the LOUDEST but they were absorbed by Vance&Hines

I have a rocket system on my crf450r (flat tracker) and a Jemco down pipe. The rocket is do quite, next to most of the bikes, I cant hear mine! When I have the jemco on its around 109db. What mx slipon or system will get my bike to that level or close? Have you ever been passed by a LOUD bike? It disorients you if its loud enough!! Some people say White bros is the LOUDEST but they were absorbed by Vance&Hines

I have Screaming Eagles slipons on my Harley and they are pretty loud :smirk:

im a fan of loud pipes as well. obviouly the loudest smoker pipe is the shorty/R304 but there are so dang many 4 stroke pipes its hard to know what to get.

straight pipes are nice on trucks but not bikes :shocked:

BACK in the day when I had my TT500 I had a White Bros header on it with a super trap and ALL the disks.........wOw was it loud...I removed some of the disks to quiet it down some even when I only rode the dez....

Supertrapps are awesome, but are becoming out dated :cry: and you rarely see them. I had one on a suzuki dr350 and it made that TANK rideable