Lost Coyotes Dual European Scrambles - September 11th & 12th

OK, Somehow my "Old Race Pic" Thread has sparked an interest in some of you getting your feet wet and trying out this great sport called "Desert Racing". So I mentioned a Euro coming up in September that sparked up some Q&A so I was bullied into starting a thread.....

So here is the deal. The Lost Coyotes MC is a local D37 club that is putting on a Dual Euro Scramble in Spangler at Charlie's Place (Wagon Wheel). Here is the flier. http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/calendar/2010/sept10/2010_lostcoyotes.jpg

As of now, I am going to be riding this event on Saturday only. I have other obligations that I have to be at on Sunday. Some others on here have expressed interest and suggested I put up this thread for all the would like to attend, but would like some questions answered first.

So read the flier and fire away with your questions and I will answer them the best I can. I am sure Neversurface will chime in as well since he is a current So Calier and not sure on any of the others out there. This would be a great event to spread some DBA love.

Oh I am always looking for a little sponsorship if you would like to make a donation to CDA Racing...:smirk:

CDA Racing or TEAM Squirrel ???:smirk:

The Lost Coyotes are a great bunch of peeps. Jim Wilson (Cutacross) Is the man if you have any ?'s I raced a DS event a couple of Decembers ago. (My 1st) Luckily, I had a great group of guys to ride with, and had a lot of fun.
Jim was in the club back in 92 when I rode out of that club. It is a great club and I met a lot of great people. They normally put on a great event, that is why I am trying to make it out to this one.

CDA Racing or TEAM Squirrel ???:smirk:
Team Squirrels died in 1990 :cry: We had a good run, but I needed more support and the people where fading so I went mainstream and joined a D37 affiliated club (DDMC).

Now if my future goals come into play, I would like to have a team that races and it would ride under the banner of CDA Racing.

Team Squirrels died in 1990 :cry: We had a good run, but I needed more support and the people where fading so I went mainstream and joined a D37 affiliated club (DDMC).

Now if my future goals come into play, I would like to have a team that races and it would ride under the banner of CDA Racing.

:thumb: hope things work out........:ride:

So I was talking to my Manager last night and it looks like she will be attending this event with me. Something about "what if you get hurt, who is going to drive you home?" There is some confidence for you. Or maybe she knows me and I will think I am young and fast again...:thinking:

So I was talking to my Manager last night and it looks like she will be attending this event with me. Something about "what if you get hurt, who is going to drive you home?" There is some confidence for you. Or maybe she knows me and I will think I am young and fast again...:thinking:

? :thinking:...............:thumb:

So I received a little side support sponsor from a guy who rides a "Gold Fish" and he sent me some swag, so I dialed in the plate for the Euro coming up next month. I hope I can represent the forum well.

Check It!

DSC01181.jpg

:thumb: Thanks Rack!!!!!

So is she hot or what