Loretta story

I know a whole litany of off-road racers past and present. A couple road racers and supercross dudes. Does that count? I have passed and sat next to a few TV/Movie stars in the airport over the years, but I am not one of these people that bug them for autographs and such.

James

Staff member
I have passed and sat next to a few TV/Movie stars in the airport over the years, but I am not one of these people that bug them for autographs and such.
:thumb: Same here, never really understood the whole "star struck" thing. :noidea:

I know a whole litany of off-road racers past and present. A couple road racers and supercross dudes. Does that count? I have passed and sat next to a few TV/Movie stars in the airport over the years, but I am not one of these people that bug them for autographs and such.

thats so the way to be. they are nothing but another person. i have always treated em like i either knew them or just like i would anyone else.

i will never forget it... one of my real good highschool skater buddys turned pro had his own deck with his name on it in skate shops and all that. he was far from some famous skater or anything but we were at a house party and these guys a couple years younger then us were freaking the fuck out... pointing and grabbing friends saying LOOK LOOK its matt _____ :lol: fully geeking out and we were cracking up about the situation.

That's cool and all...but I would piss myself in excitement if I met Travis Pastrana. :smirk:

How cool would it be to hangout with the Nitro crew at his house?