Looks like my E-line is going on ebay :/

I took the cr250r for a nice ride today, burned up all the gas. This guy I'm riding with today has a ktm 300, with a Carbon fiber eline pipe guard(just like mine on the 200). HE hit a stump with the pipe... It made a big soft spot in the e-line(spider crack). The guard came back, bending the pipe as well. This forced the pipe into skid plate, bending it on both sides... but now the bad part, the rigidity of the CF forced the pipe guard into the pipe flange, breaking the cast aluminum cylinder flange... without a guard, this would have been a $60 pipe repair...:prof:

I took the cr250r for a nice ride today, burned up all the gas. This guy I'm riding with today has a ktm 300, with a Carbon fiber eline pipe guard(just like mine on the 200). HE hit a stump with the pipe... It made a big soft spot in the e-line(spider crack). The guard came back, bending the pipe as well. This forced the pipe into pipe guard, bending it on both sides... but now the bad part, the rigidity of the CF forced the pipe guard into the pipe flange, breaking the cast aluminum cylinder flange... without a guard, this would have been a $60 pipe repair...:prof:

I've heard of this happening allot with CF pipe guards. You won't have that problem if you don't hit things though...