Looking for yz 85 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as the Title says, I need a few things. I need a good cylinder, front axle, front brake line, front brake lever for a YZ85. If have any of these parts please PM me and I contact you back.

Just as the Title says, I need a few things. I need a good cylinder, front axle, front brake line, front brake lever for a YZ85. If have any of these parts please PM me and I contact you back.
I have a few 03 85 parts lying around. I might actually have break lever. I will check tonight when I get home of what I have and let you know.

great CDA, lemme know what you got. I have been working construction at work so haven't been on the net and won't be for awhile. I will have to check in on you guys at night when I get home. Me and my dad are building some walls and putting in some doors at the empty office next to my office. I used to do this work long time ago so boss ask me to do this on the side.... hollar at you later battery about to die ...gotta go.

great CDA, lemme know what you got. I have been working construction at work so haven't been on the net and won't be for awhile. I will have to check in on you guys at night when I get home. Me and my dad are building some walls and putting in some doors at the empty office next to my office. I used to do this work long time ago so boss ask me to do this on the side.... hollar at you later battery about to die ...gotta go.
I will check the parts I have this weekend and let you know what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.