Looking for a Kayak

When you get that kayak, take it to Crystal River and check out the Three Sisters Spring. That's one of the coolest things I'd ever done. There's also punk assed manatees hanging around in the river. Take snorkeling gear too!

I have owned several and only have them for fishing. 10' is on the small side and slow, but not as hard to steer due to being short. I would looked for a used item in a better quality yak, like an Ocean Kayak, Hobie, Wilderness Systems, etc. You can get them here in CA for 300-600 and most have some upgrades on them already. A 12-13' is a better choice, but then they get heavier to load by yourself as well. If you have to have it right now and only want new then what you are looking at will work fine. Then if you really like it you may step up later.

I have owned several and only have them for fishing. 10' is on the small side and slow, but not as hard to steer due to being short. I would looked for a used item in a better quality yak, like an Ocean Kayak, Hobie, Wilderness Systems, etc. You can get them here in CA for 300-600 and most have some upgrades on them already. A 12-13' is a better choice, but then they get heavier to load by yourself as well. If you have to have it right now and only want new then what you are looking at will work fine. Then if you really like it you may step up later.

Been checking the local CL for about a month now and nothing has really popped out except people wanting too much for pieces of shit