Looking for a Kayak

I'm looking for a kayak for fishing that won't dwarf my Jeep Cherokee when I transport it. At the moment I'm leaning toward a sit on top but I still have no idea what to get. My price limit is very low looking at spending at most 400 :smirk: So any of you kayakers should give me some insight!

I was looking at this one at the store the other day :thinking:
http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/s...0151_10051_751755_-1__?color=Sand&N=670787849
7.jpg

i lived in FL for 4 years. fish get big no matter location. Just depends on the fishing spot you go to. If she is going into the canals. she is fine. :smirk:

em, are you going into big rivers, oceans, bays? or mostly canals?

MSN-Emoticon-fishing-175.gif

i lived in FL for 4 years. fish get big no matter location. Just depends on the fishing spot you go to. If she is going into the canals. she is fine. :smirk:

em, are you going into big rivers, oceans, bays? or mostly canals?

MSN-Emoticon-fishing-175.gif

Not planning on going into the river often but I'll find myself in smaller bodies of water with little current most often.

By the looks of the responses so far Em, I'm the only person here that actually owns a kayak - that one you posted looks good. You're welcome in advance :cheers: PS : give me a 24 foot Ranger anyday :lol: