Long rides

Well... since I don't have a dirt bike for the time being I guess I have started to ride my bike. I found a nice long ride that is challenging, because it has some decent up and downhills, plus some long straight flats. Right now its only 13 miles, I'm hoping to get that up to 20 soon. :thumb:

Well... since I don't have a dirt bike for the time being I guess I have started to ride my bike. I found a nice long ride that is challenging, because it has some decent up and downhills, plus some long straight flats. Right now its only 13 miles, I'm hoping to get that up to 20 soon. :thumb:
:thumb: Good way to stay active.

This is about pedal machine? :P And here I thought there was going to be a Randsburg, to Pioneertown ride starting.:thinking:

Edit: That's a So Cal Dez reference for you Easterners.:smirk:

This is about pedal machine.:P And here I thought there was going to be a Randsburg, to Pioneertown ride starting.:thinking:

Edit: That's a So Cal Dez reference for you Easterners.:smirk:
:lol:.

Hey I'm in if your leader/tour guide..:smirk:

James

Staff member
:thumb: In about 2 months (:cry:) I might be able to join you. Damn I really need to get exercising again, finally got the ok to use a sit down bike.

snowing in october?? SCREW THAT! lol

i wonder if the same rule applies as does with cars? the thinner the tire the better it works in rain and snow :smirk: