Logandale RR

Well this is my first RR ever cuz i don't have a camera, but Travace let me use his camera on my bike so he could get some footage of him Ro0sting me :cry:. Started out him driving to my house from 11;00 PM and ariving at like 5:00 AM i think, Then we screwed around with the bikes a little bit and loaded them up with Travace not gettin any sleep <- Now thats a DirtBikeAddict ):smirk: I did a ride a day befor so i was sore as hell but still wanted to ride cuz its so nice and cool out, It's only been in the 90's wo0t! wo0t!

Well here is some video for your enjoyment :ride:

Oh!! And i expect lots of ro0st for my DirtNap:P

actually i took a nap and woke up at 11:00pm. i didnt leave my house till 2 am but yea i still cant believe i was up for 30 mins shy of 24 hours ... i went to sleep at 10:30pm the next day :wow:. when i got to your house i did feel a little sleepy till you gave me that rocket fuel you call coffee... then once i was on my bike i was wide eyed the entire time but holy shit... for someone who dont drink coffee your stuff will have you up for 24 hours no problem anyway.

i need to work on my roosting skills tho. I missed ya both times you lucky SOAB. :lol:

You got me with the hard pack stuff just fine:rant: that shit hurt!! I was definitely planning on some payback after that one :prof::smirk:

You got me with the hard pack stuff just fine:rant: that shit hurt!! I was definitely planning on some payback after that one :prof::smirk:

that wasn't planned tho. You did get me back even tho you didn't know it at the time... NH already was laughing at me cause of my foul language when you did it. :lol:

BTW i got little marble sized bruises on my arm... seems like everytime i ride with you i get those WTF!!!

actually i took a nap and woke up at 11:00pm. i didnt leave my house till 2 am but yea i still cant believe i was up for 30 mins shy of 24 hours ... i went to sleep at 10:30pm the next day :wow:. when i got to your house i did feel a little sleepy till you gave me that rocket fuel you call coffee... then once i was on my bike i was wide eyed the entire time but holy shit... for someone who dont drink coffee your stuff will have you up for 24 hours no problem anyway.

i need to work on my roosting skills tho. I missed ya both times you lucky SOAB. :lol:

I think I need to get a new knobby for Tday so I can do some roosting too :devil:

it was fun but we are still going next week... will be there tuesday... you still gonna come out ?

we need ya to show us the loop

no!!! :( im in LA already! and my running bike, i sold!!! im waiting for the eric gorr site to go back up to start working on the cr!:ride:

no!!! :( im in LA already! and my running bike, i sold!!! im waiting for the eric gorr site to go back up to start working on the cr!:ride:

thats a shame would have been nice to have another female around that has some experience on a dirt bike to show my wife how its done.

ohh well next :ride: ... there will always be more