Fallen Local tragedy

This is a very very sad story, my condolences go out to the family.

A local girl, 4 years old, died Thursday night 6/9/11 in a mini bike accident at Apple Cabin MX. She was on a PW50 when her training wheel caught a tactor trailer parked along the outside of the Pee wee track. She was thrown from the bike, transported to Lodi hospital and pronounced dead. She was wearing the proper gear consisting of a proper full face helmet, neck brace, goggles, gloves, boots, ect.. Her name is not being released at this time.

This is a truly sad story. We were planning to go to that track that night but a change in plans wouldn't allow. I am seriously glad I wasn't there at the time. Please include the family in your prayers, her dad and brother wer present and her brother was on another track.

RIP-unknown

To have something this bizarre happen is just beyond words. I am sure there are other details but why is a large tractor trailer so close to the track in the first place? My heart goes out to the father who was just trying to let his little kid have fun. Way to young to have this happen.