Little Playing in the desert.

This was the first time I had rode out and played in the desert in what some guys call a park. For once someone picked up my camera and shot some photos of me! haha I know I need to get some gear!

Riding299copy.jpg

Riding308copy.jpg

Riding304copy.jpg

Other pictures to come!:thumb:

This was the first time I had rode out and played in the desert in what some guys call a park. For once someone picked up my camera and shot some photos of me! haha I know I need to get some gear!

Riding299copy.jpg

Riding308copy.jpg

Riding304copy.jpg

Other pictures to come!:thumb:

Helmet, goggles, gloves. Dude, you've got gear. Now have some Roost.:thumb:

Really great pics!:thumb:

Looks like great fun in the dez. I get air like that in my dreams. Are those "Lucky" jeans your wearing?:lol:

Nice pics. I think your wallet is going to fall out of your back pocket. You should hook a chain on that thing..:smirk:. I understand that no one is in front of you guys, but would those goggles work better over your eyes than on the back of your helmet? Front tires throw roost and a little dirt in the eye is not cool.

Roost for the sweet pics...:thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
You have all the gear you need. :ride:
You don't want to look like the rest of those clowns do you?
Looks like they all got out the same car.

-BIG DAN

The pic of the guy riding in the "very colorful" OUTFIT looks like he could give CDA a run for his money in the wardrobe department...

You've got gear dude, helmet, boots, goggles, gloves and by the looks of it got some nice air too...:smirk:
:naughty:

cdaavatar.jpgEaster Hat.jpg

Sorry about the ad in the middle. My web page does it automatically. (I still find them all over face book so I kinda have to)
Anyways a couple I liked. I want to get a little more in front of them but its hard when they can't see you and you can't see them. You almost need a spotter. But I'm learning and they are slowly getting better I think. Last two are my favorites.