Listening to the president

I am listening to the president tell me that jobs and the unemployment is better now than ever before. I say BULL**IT. My job is going to MEXICO. My wife can get health insurance because of the OBAHMA CARE.. The company refuses to Hire full time employees to save the company money on insurance. The Unemployment shows that it is better because. Those who lose their Unemployment no longer show in the FU**ING system... He created millions of jobs in Mexico to keep the Meicansin their country.. While we no While I lose my job that I had for 22 yrs...!!

gallery_37551_950_6770.jpg

Maybe it's time to move to a place where there are some jobs. Preferably some place where you can ride all year. Canada could work, but forget about down under. It's relatively difficult to get a work visa and the economy is no better than here.

I don't know if its really his polices or if its just NY in general. I tend to think it's the combination of both. Why American are going over seas or to Mexico. When an American company that starts here in the US. sells to forren ownership. It tells me that the American owners have no faith in the company or the American workers. They sell out to the highest bidder.

I don't know if its really his polices or if its just NY in general. I tend to think it's the combination of both. Why American are going over seas or to Mexico. When an American company that starts here in the US. sells to forren ownership. It tells me that the American owners have no faith in the company or the American workers. They sell out to the highest bidder.

Lower wages and costs to develop and or produce a product, no unions. No environmentalist. Lower or no fees or permits. Not a litigious environment.

What else, the list goes on and on as to why American companies flee the usa.

I lost my My job at G.E. appliance park a long time ago because they shipped the manufacturing down to mexico. Guess what G.E. has been doing recently...bringing that manufacturing back to same place they left. Why? Because they see first hand the quality of product goes down hill and in the end they loose. Also one thing I don't understand is if companies keep moving manufacturing out of the country and we are all left with no jobs, who will have the money to buy the product?

Get a government job. The only out sourcing we do is JOC (job order contract) you can get into that also, but you need to create the company to make the bucks or become part of the work force. Become the inspector for the JOC's. Jobs for youth are dwindling away, and that dumb ass puppet hasn't done anything but run the USA into the dirt!

Lower wages and costs to develop and or produce a product, no unions. No environmentalist. Lower or no fees or permits. Not a litigious environment.

What else, the list goes on and on as to why American companies flee the usa.
This is a true statement that it is/was cheaper to have product build overseas. I was part of that process with my old company. I spent 3 years in China moving their production as the labor rate was way cheaper. Yes it cost more money in the beginning as you are dealing with cost of poor quality, but it would turn around and the company is making good money as they start to loose their salary overhead in the US.
I lost my My job at G.E. appliance park a long time ago because they shipped the manufacturing down to mexico. Guess what G.E. has been doing recently...bringing that manufacturing back to same place they left. Why? Because they see first hand the quality of product goes down hill and in the end they loose. Also one thing I don't understand is if companies keep moving manufacturing out of the country and we are all left with no jobs, who will have the money to buy the product?
I have left my old job as they felt they did not need me anymore and found myself getting a job at the company I spent 3 years with moving production to. It is here in the states (CA) and I only had to make a small adjustment in my travel routine. Only took me 6 weeks to get back employed..:banana: So the company that I now work for is the company that builds all the product for those companies that cannot. They come up with the idea and farm it out to us to build. Our company is all over the world and one thing that I am finding out while being here so far, is that companies are coming back to the US as the labor rate and cost of doing business overseas is on the raise. Our plant does some work for some pretty high up there companies and they are awarding us with more future products to be built here rather than Asia where it could be done a lot cheaper still, but they release in the long run they can save by paying more for labor, but driving the COPQ down.