Life now

Timo has a pile of bikes collecting dust. At the end of Spring, I decided to gut the upstairs bathroom, including roof, and dew werk. Soon after that, work went from 55ish hours a week, to 78+, my Daughter blew up her bug, so there's fixing that, coupled with helping putting both my kids behind a wheel, (buying more trucks in a year then I have my whole life), and then there is this YZDoc Dude that throws bike parts at me to coat.....and all I can think of is the MH needs some love, my 07 needs a complete redo, the 250F could use a top end, there's the 06 WR that needs to come home to me, the 490 was abused pretty hard at the end of last year, the 80 needs tires, and Jim is here in a month.:panic:

it ran when I parked it, but I got all hyped up about fixing it a few months back and now it starts smoking (electrical) when you hook up a battery :picard:

The first thing I do when I recommission one that arcs after being stored is disconnect the alternator. Then go look for rat damage if that isn't the cause. (Got rats on my mind recently.)

Up until a couple weeks ago, I've been riding as much as possible. But now stuff is worn out on the bikes and winter is close to setting in, so soon I'll be gathering parts and fixing bikes untill somtime in April. Waiting for SX to start.

Been busy working. I did manage to Ride last weekend though. Damn it was fun. I got some chickens. Eatin fresh eggs all the time now. My dog got his nuts cut off. Made him 10 times more hyper now. 9 months old almost 100lbs.