levers

hey anyone out there ever cut an inch off your clutch lever? i did today and it seems alot better than a long one. looks a little funny but its the size of my 4 fingersbut it has a nice shift feel and i have a feeling it wont break when i crash.:thumb::ride:

before I totalled my bike the bike fell over and bent the clutch lever. When you grabbed it the end was bent around your pinky. Drove me nuts! So I tried to bend it back and of course it broke. Basically broke off an inch. I kinda liked it after that.

big nasty- thats what happend to my stock lever, i still have it and i liked it but everyone told me it looked like shit, so i took it off. still in my tool box as an emergency!

dee- did you cut yours to? mine actually broke off and the rest of my levers fine, so i rounded it off on the grinder and it feels good.

james- i did the same, it never really worked.

I have ASV levers on mine and they seem to be perfect. I adjust my clutch so a 1/4 to 1/2 pull is all I need to slip the clutch and the brake are so good that I only barley touch them as well. I only use one to two fingers while riding so I don't worry about what the end of the lever is doing anyway.

big nasty- thats what happend to my stock lever, i still have it and i liked it but everyone told me it looked like shit, so i took it off. still in my tool box as an emergency!

dee- did you cut yours to? mine actually broke off and the rest of my levers fine, so i rounded it off on the grinder and it feels good.

james- i did the same, it never really worked.

mine broke off......... i dont wanna talk about it, but im glad it happened. even though i dont use that BIKE ANYMORE