Lets see your rig (Computer)

James

Staff member
Had to open it up to install my latest hard drives (HD videos take up A LOT of space :bonk:) and figured I snap a photo.

It still has the original case, 2-80GB Hard Drives, and fans from when I first built it 5 years ago. Everything else has been upgraded a couple times. :rocker:

Specs:

Windows 7 (64 bit) Operating System
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Processor (it's weak and needs upgrading)
nForce 780i SLI Motherboard
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX+ Graphics Card
7 GB's RAM
750 Watt Ultra ATX Power Supply
2-80GB Hard Drives (For OS and Back-up)
2 - 2TB Hard Drives (mirrored for back-ups/storage)

DSCN0196.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg
430 watt PSU
4 gigs of DDR400 ram
On-board graphics
500GB HDD
and a 2.4Ghz P4 with HT
all on an intel mobo
with XP

This is mine... ohhh 2008 when i first moved my parts over from my old case to this one, gotta get a pic of what it looks like now though

gateway_nv59c57u-300-210.jpg

Intel® Core™ i5-430M Processor1 2.26GHz with Turbo Boost2 Technology up to 2.53GHz (3MB L2 Cache)
500GB Hard Drive
4096MB Dual-Channel DDR3 1066MHz sDRAM
Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
TI Radeon® HD 5650 Graphics

Meh, cost my parents (:smirk:) $700 back in july...

James

Staff member
Curious, I opened mine to see what was inside, and I was all like :shocked:

hamster-on-wheel.jpg
:shocked: Very nice, if I'm not mistaken that looks to be the Hamsternater G1500.

HT (Hamster Tron) just released a patch for this model, you should upgrade as soon as possible.

Fixes the following:

• Overheating - An extra water tray has been added on the right side (plus the wheel buffer has also been reconfigured for less resistance)
  • Reduced "spazz out" times - Due to the overheating issue being fixed, there's now less down time.
  • And for added "bling" factor the wheel has now been painted Kawi green. :thumb:

You might also want to check out the IV line upgrade feature, it's well worth money as it reduces the sleep periods.