Lets See Those Bikes - Dirty Style

I didn't make it through the mud puddle/sink hole... I think I got it worse than the bike.

IMG_0828.jpg

My youngest thought it was funny.

IMG_0824.jpg

Not mine, but my Brothers after he burried it in the OW mud.
OcotilloWells-PresidentsDay08002.jpg

It looks like a big wheel with all the mud on the tires.:smirk:
OcotilloWells-PresidentsDay08008-1.jpg

OcotilloWells-PresidentsDay08009.jpg

ocotillo wells?

what part of OW is that ? we were trying to find areas that looked like this but never really found anything that is in small canyons like that.

ocotillo wells?

what part of OW is that ? we were trying to find areas that looked like this but never really found anything that is in small canyons like that.

That was at the far East end, and that wash runs right next to the 86.

Holy crap... :shocked: What is the story behing this? Did you slip down into the "lake?" Or did you pull a me and think it might just be possible to "skim" across?

Just kept getting deeper; it took two of us 20 minutes to un-suck it.
The front was in some thick shit way past the hub. Broke the other
bike rotor pulling this one from 10+ miles in. Downpour, sleet and
to the trucks just as the sun was setting. I GOT LUCKY:banana:

Was the first person on the track this morning and it got my bike pretty muddy... dirty enough to be worthy of posting in here
w14ks7.jpg

21abwwi.jpg

my boots had a couple of inches of mud caked on them as well. id say thats a proper christening if you ask me :P

:smirk: You need to come out east and trail ride. Your bike would get that dirty just taking it off the trailer! If you can still see what color your bike is, you didn't get dirty out here! :smirk:

:smirk: You need to come out east and trail ride. Your bike would get that dirty just taking it off the trailer! If you can still see what color your bike is, you didn't get dirty out here! :smirk:

i would love to go out east and trail ride. here in dry ass southern california my bike dont ever really get that muddy so this is the most mud my bike has seen since i owned it atleast.

Hard to get the bike dirty when it hangs out on the crate all day in camp...:devil:

Did find this one, must of been tricked to go ride...Even though snow is clean, it was still out getting dirty..:smirk:

P2090028.jpg

Go south of where i live, you get clay, go north you get sand silt and hidden roots/rocks, clay is the real bitch though, especially to clean it off