Lets See The Tools/Toolboxes You Use To Work On Your Bikes...

my sisters were worse though they would attempt to put the tools back, :foul: so we would spend 10 minutes trying to find the stupid tool that was in side the tool box. :rant:

my sisters were worse though they would attempt to put the tools back, :foul: so we would spend 10 minutes trying to find the stupid tool that was in side the tool box. :rant:

I'm pretty good about putting tools back. Recently I was using my dads brand new quarter inch drive set. Put everything back together, thought my dad took it back to work and it turns out he didn't and now we can't find it. Guess who gets the blame? :loco:

I'm pretty good about putting tools back. Recently I was using my dads brand new quarter inch drive set. Put everything back together, thought my dad took it back to work and it turns out he didn't and now we can't find it. Guess who gets the blame? :loco:
one time i put the tool back were it was supposed to be and my dad was looking for it for like an hour. until i woke up and should him. :lol::bonk:

Duct tape, Safety wire and Zip Ties is all I use to keep my scooters running tip top:prof:

Yeah but you keep those here in this tool box next to your mechanic... :picard:
yamaha-2008-atv-race-team-rig-truck-side.jpg

I do almost all my work using the tool kit that I carry on the bike. It's how I decide what to carry with me. If I need a tool that is not part of that kit I consider adding it. Now when I don't carry the tools to split the cases, but I can was able to remove the cylinder head with only my bike tool kit.

On a different point... Damn rm125dude, that is one cool setup. I'm jealous.

lol i got my junior tool box i throw in the truck too......:smirk:,a man can never have to many tools,and yess im 18 and have all this shit:ride: ,just imagine by the time im 40:thinking:

Next time I'm at my dads shop I will take a picture to show you how many tools you will have by the time you are 50 :lol:

James

Staff member
My setup:

I'm all about matching colors. :smirk:
1.jpg

Misc. small crap in the top sections.

2.jpg

Don't remember what goes in the empty spot but I do know that it shouldn't be empty. :bonk:

3.jpg

More crap.

4.jpg

Socket drawer, those peg boards work great. :thumb:

5.jpg

Small parts drawer (:thinking: better make sure that these are restocked before the season starts).

6.jpg

The specialized tool aka "don't use much" drawer.

7.jpg

Torque wrench, bearing puller, and impact drawer.

8.jpg

There are more drawers but they just have random crap in them.

James

Staff member
BTW I usually only take the top section with me to practice, the small parts trays get added for the other rides.