Lens color

Funny, I never pictured you as a smoker, chew works better when riding, just FYI.....
I find that smoking during the day really opens up the lungs for when grinding up those single track trails on the bicycle...:smirk:

Well, that's cuz you are a lucky SOB, or just an SOB, not sure. :wave: Next time you pull the light sensitive lens out of the goggle frame, you will notice the lens is darker where it was shaded from the sun. It's so gradual, you don't notice it until you put in a new lens.
This thread got me thinking about getting some new lenses, looking in the RMATV catalog, I see a "Gradient Grey" lens from Scott, darker on the top of the lens, lighter on the bottom. Guessing this is new, don't remember seeing that style before, unless the Alzheimers is acting up. Might give them a try.
Just realizing about the Alheimers, what a shame.:blah::smirk: I just recently changed out my lenses and did not notice this, although I suppose it could have been there. And BTW, it is MR. SOB to you, alzheimer's boy.

I wear the ARC goggles, and run blue or amber colored lens. Both work well in low light and bright conditions. Plus my helmet has a tinted visor extention that I can extend or retract for extra light blocking.

I wear the ARC goggles, and run blue or amber colored lens. Both work well in low light and bright conditions. Plus my helmet has a tinted visor extention that I can extend or retract for extra light blocking.

Not to mention it really makes those big rocks stand out! :thumb:
:lol: sorry Smoke....

I use the Scott Light sensitive lenses. I get 1 or 2 seasons out of them before fade. You also have to kep them in a case or sleeve when not in use though...