Laying out the new hare scramble course

Last sunday I got together with the local club and helped lay out a race course for a hare scramble we're going to host memorial day weekend.
Pics, all I have are pit pictures, sorry.
100_0065.jpg

100_0064.jpg

100_0063.jpg

one of the guys had a helmet cam though
the track starts at the brand new ohv facility and runs out to the middle of nowhere and back :)

Giddy up Gallup!:banana:
That looks like a fun course. A little bit of everything including a ride through the tunnel? Was it hard to see without a head light? It is sort of funny to watch the video and see the green fender and black bark busters, it's like Im on my new bike for the first time:lol: Snow, a little ice, narrow washes, some wide open, some tighter stuff towards the end, a tunnel and some sweet traction! A little bit of everything. I give it two thumbs up:thumb::thumb:

Oh, and is there such thing as a brand new OHV facility? :shocked: I have never heard of such a thing!

Giddy up Gallup!:banana:
That looks like a fun course. A little bit of everything including a ride through the tunnel? Was it hard to see without a head light? It is sort of funny to watch the video and see the green fender and black bark busters, it's like Im on my new bike for the first time:lol: Snow, a little ice, narrow washes, some wide open, some tighter stuff towards the end, a tunnel and some sweet traction! A little bit of everything. I give it two thumbs up:thumb::thumb:

Oh, and is there such thing as a brand new OHV facility? :shocked: I have never heard of such a thing!

Green Valley Wilderness, Grass Valley Wilderness, El Paso Wilderness, Big Horn Wilderness, do I need to go on? :devil: