Landing On Mars

James

Staff member
I'm also a big fan of space and sifi. :USA:

One thing about that video though, there are/were no microphones on that craft, that sound was added later.

I'm also a big fan of space and sifi. :USA:

One thing about that video though, there are/were no microphones on that craft, that sound was added later.

I still thought it was cool as fuck! I thought you guys would appreciate it! Isn't it cool?

It's very cool buck. Hard to wrap my head around the amount of technology that was needed to make the mission happen. Lots of smart people out there.​

cool. i seen it before. i regularly visit nasa's site looking for more cool stuff.

the video/pics they can get now a days is really cool.

You can also do this thie whale sperm fat... The eskimo's did it :smirk:
Whoah, someone mention Whale sperm??? That stuff goes for $8,590.00 an oz. up here. Someone has to start collecting it for me and ship it here - I'll set up a kiosk for us - I'm thinking, "Whale-Jizz-R-Us". Bank baby, I'm thinking of Bank. :thumb: All you have to do is go out there and find a couple of male "Blues", stroke them for about 20 - 30 minutes and presto-changeo - I'm thinking we're gabazillionaires. :thumb:

Whoah, someone mention Whale sperm??? That stuff goes for $8,590.00 an oz. up here. Someone has to start collecting it for me and ship it here - I'll set up a kiosk for us - I'm thinking, "Whale-Jizz-R-Us". Bank baby, I'm thinking of Bank. :thumb: All you have to do is go out there and find a couple of male "Blues", stroke them for about 20 - 30 minutes and presto-changeo - I'm thinking we're gabazillionaires. :thumb:

Mike will do it :lol: