la la la hello kick start...

I want to see pictures. One of the other gals on here is the same height and has the same bike and I swear she had to lower it.
:shocked: You sure are asking a lot. Does your better half know you are requesting pictures a girl? :lol:

:shocked: You sure are asking a lot. Does your better half know you are requesting pictures a girl? :lol:

The bike you nitty. :P I'm trying to get a WR or YZ but I'm worried about the height. My wife is 5'8" and can't reach on my bike so something has to be different? Doesn't it?

Watch these guys Turbo!:smirk: Your cute, young and live in Utah....what's not to like?

Im curious too about the height thing. Especially being a girl. It is usually the first thing done or complained about by a female. I think most women want to be able to touch the ground just for added confidence. In reality, how frequently does it really become a problem if you can touch on tippy toes? I guess it depends the type of riding you do.
Turbo seems to have some confidence and maybe some good upper body strength, so maybe she doesnt feel she needs it.:thumb: BTW St George...great place! Still havent rode Utah but it is on my bucket list for sure!

Baja - Laughlin? I just got back from there. Diva and I went last week for a few days. It was sooooo much fun and we were in such a beautiful cove at Lake Mojave all to ourselves. I'd love to ride my bike there! Back to topic... Turbo's life:ride:

I'll take a picture today sitting on my bike in my scrubs just for entertainment. ill sit on the ttr and yz :banana:

Hey I have a request. Park the yz and TTR so we can see the height of each without anyone on them. Then sit on it so we have something to judge off of.

It all boils down to inseem anyways, not height. Who cares about the TTR? We know she is fine on that. I think you just want one more picture of her:P

And your in the medical field too Turbo, nice!:thumb: Next question...because "I" can get away with it, are you single? LOL

It all boils down to inseem anyways, not height. Who cares about the TTR? We know she is fine on that. I think you just want one more picture of her:P

And your in the medical field too Turbo, nice!:thumb: Next question...because "I" can get away with it, are you single? LOL

SINGLE!!!! hahaha just got out of a 4 year relationship that was going no where, and I said PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm LOVING IT!!!!

Next question...because "I" can get away with it, are you single? LOL

Sun I knew there was something odd about you and all your lady riding friends.:lol::lol::lol: Don't worry we won't tell your hubby.:lol: Shoot then again he may like it!

Sun I knew there was something odd about you and all your lady riding friends.:lol::lol::lol: Don't worry we won't tell your hubby.:lol: Shoot then again he may like it!

All MY GALS are PALS. And it took a while to find all these "special moto gal pals." I had to seek them out so I could feel normal. I finally gave up on caring what people think. They will always fill in the blanks with what they want to think anyways. I get looks all the time while riding/camping with "gal pals" We laugh and make jokes about who's gonna be "the man" when typical dude duties come into play:lol:
Dont ever assume:naughty: Often you can be wrong:P I have so much fun riding with my girl friends. Just as I do my guy friends. And my Hubby is cool with it all and I love him for it!

All MY GALS are PALS. And it took a while to find all these "special moto gal pals." I had to seek them out so I could feel normal. I finally gave up on caring what people think. They will always fill in the blanks with what they want to think anyways. I get looks all the time while riding/camping with "gal pals" We laugh and make jokes about who's gonna be "the man" when typical dude duties come into play:lol:
Dont ever assume:naughty: Often you can be wrong:P I have so much fun riding with my girl friends. Just as I do my guy friends. And my Hubby is cool with it all and I love him for it!

haha were just jerkin with you Sun don't get all serious on us now. :naughty::lol::lol: