85 KX 85 Cylinder

I had 90 or so KX80 that had a 100 kit, I currently have a 02 KX100, both big wheels. Ive had the cyl base machined to lower port timing for more low-mid range on the 02 that we will keep. Both run real well. DO NOT TAKE THE PV "system" apart....from what I have read timing is a real pain and it is easily broken when reassembled and operated. Unless of course you read up on it and figure it out.

Told you not to. But eh, you did. :prof:
That's about a 250cc weld/plate/vertex piston price. Although the last one they did for me was 195.00 And 125 was 154.00
No I did not.
I sent an anonymous email.
I was going to ask you how to get the YZDOC discount since I have their order form.
Show me how and it can still happen. I need to do this on the cheap. The cheaper, the quicker my son rides.
I didn't mess anything up there except maybe giving them my name and email address...but then I have lot's of names (asshole, dickhead, even child-molester if you ask my ex, (but they dont give sole custody to those guys!))
And I have numerous email accounts...
No worries :thumb:

No secret, on the form it asks company name, how you heard of them, etc. I put YZDOC company, contact name Gary, heard from Uptite Husqvarna, have been using you for years.