250 kx 250 two stroke blowing too much oil out exhaust?

I just bought an 09 kx 250f aluminum frame with a 04 kx 250 motor (kx250af). I have only rode the bike once up my road for about 5 minutes. When i got back to the garage the brand new back fender was painted black. I know this is common with a two stroke but this is a little extreme. The bike has a brand new top end in it and the oil gas mix is 32:1 which is usually what it should be I think. I also believe the bike is jetted good. It also has a brand new silencer. So what else could be the problem? Any ideas would be much appreciated.
For what it's worth.
Is this the fuel that was in the bike? Or did you mix new? How long did the bike sit before you ran it? Was the gas off to the carb while it sat? Reason I ask is 5 min is not enough time to get an accurate read on the jetting. Piston and cylinder temps will take that long or longer to stabilize.
"Painting the fender black" in 5 min really makes me think WAY wrong ratio, or wrong oil for the pre mix. 2 strokes do not leave crap on the bike if set up correctly. A small amount around the silencer is OK, not on the fender or even worse running down the pipe.
I have some experience with 2 stroke engines:
I currently have a KTM 300 XCW (e) run Motorex full synthetic at 60:1(recomended, and I don't think I know more than the designers at KTM)
I have had 2 TZ 250s, a YZR 500, and a TZ 750. All two strokes. All run with pre mix at 40:1. Old school I know.
Bottom line, find out what the manufacture recomends for pre mix oil and ratio. If necessary do a leak down, (2 strokes do love crankcase pressure) this will tell you A LOT!
Have now officially broken my first rule of forum posting. Never give advice about a bike I can't see or touch. LOL!

Ok I feel stupid now, I rode the bike hard on a track and after like 15 min it stopped spooging. I guess where he had it apart and put a new top end in it and stuff he oiled everything real good and it blew it out. But now ive rode it twice and it hasnt painted the fender at all. I did mix the oil 32:1 again and its fine. Thanks for all the help though guys. False alarm I guess.:thumb:

Im gonna try some pics let me know if it works. Also I want to note that there is a new platinum pipe and a whole new rear wheel with a black rim and wave rotor on the way. Just all we had to work with. The header is pretty beat up but its actually a special made Ezra lusk pipe and has Lusk stamped into the badge which i thought was neat but its still a turd. Anyway it will be gone by next week.

016.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

James

Staff member
Thanks man:thumb:. Yea I wasnt laughing at the time but its funny to watch now.:banghead:
:lol: Yeah I was waiting for a long string of cursing, which would've been justified IMO. :smirk:

BTW you seem like a pretty chill guy, no need to hide in this thread. :P