250F KX 250 F

New to me , 2010 KX 250 F , Really nice , got upgrades , bars , levers , 52 hrs. On meter . Dunlop on back shedding knobs . Tire is 100 90 19 have a new 120 80 19 see any problems here ? Might have to remove rear mud flap. , can always make one to fit ... Comments ?

New to me , 2010 KX 250 F , Really nice , got upgrades , bars , levers , 52 hrs. On meter . Dunlop on back shedding knobs . Tire is 100 90 19 have a new 120 80 19 see any problems here ? Might have to remove rear mud flap. , can always make one to fit ... Comments ?

If the side knobs are interfering, guess you could shave them.

I could guess all day .... I was hoping someone had done it and could share thier experiance ... I have never seen a tire come apart like that , just shedding knobs .. don't know ii it will fit on rim properly .... Didn't think to ask PO about it ... maybe he was running rocky terrain ...

I could shave the sides if needed , present tire rubs on plastic flap .......will have to address that , like I said , can always make a new one ...

Take your wheel further away in the swingarm by lengthening your chain, that may help with the tire eating the mudflap. I have taken a section of chain out and added another section that was longer the past, Either that or if It needs a chain anyways just buy one and cut it longer thank what’s on there.

100/90 is very close to 120/80

100 or 120 equals the width of the tire, the 90 or 80, is the percentage of sidewall of width.

Both tires are probably equal in circumference, or 6mm difference total, 3mm in full.

Shredding dunlop = old manufacture date most likely.

I have a Desert IT with a manufacture dat of 1712, 17th week of 2012, that tire is old, and will most likely be shit once used in the desert one or two times.