Body KTM plastics kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I got a brand new full Acerbis plastics kit for sale. Fits 2012-2013 KTM 350/500exc/xcw's. Also fits the 2011 and 2012 KTM 250/450sxf models too I believe. I got a new bike that uses different plastics so I have no need for them. Let me know if your interested and I can make you a good deal!

Here's a pic of the set.
image-jpg.16735

I ordered it direct from Acerbis as a 12-13 KTM 350exc plastics kit. The labels on each package have several models listed on them however, KTM's plastics are interchangeable on several models so that's why can fit so many different models.

I'll see if I can track down the order form and post up a pic so you could get the part number of the kit and confirm it if you like.

I ordered it direct from Acerbis as a 12-13 KTM 350exc plastics kit. The labels on each package have several models listed on them however, KTM's plastics are interchangeable on several models so that's why can fit so many different models.

How would you get this to me? $100 bucks shipped?

Or you could deliver it to Spangler this week and a few of us could help break your bike in on Friday. If you don't want anyone to ride your new scooter we can direct you to the appropriate trails for proper break in :prof:

:smirk:

Let me know the details on delivery of plastics.

:cheers:

How would you get this to me? $100 bucks shipped?

Or you could deliver it to Spangler this week and a few of us could help break your bike in on Friday. If you don't want anyone to ride your new scooter we can direct you to the appropriate trails for proper break in :prof:

:smirk:

Let me know the details on delivery of plastics.

:cheers:
I still have to break in the engine, so I can't go over half throttle for the first operating hour :devil: sprangler trip a weekday ride?

I still have to break in the engine, so I can't go over half throttle for the first operating hour :devil: sprangler trip a weekday ride?

1/2 throttle , that's my kind of riding :banana: second gear all day long. I am sure we can accommodate you :devil:

By the way that's not the proper way to do a break in :prof:

:poke:

1/2 throttle , that's my kind of riding :banana: second gear all day long. I am sure we can accommodate you :devil:

By the way that's not the proper way to do a break in :prof:

:poke:

Then what is proper break in? That's how I did it on my 13' 350 and even after well over 1k miles of riding, the valves never moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.