KONY 2012

SRAD97750

Staff member
I dont see what's so fishy about there financials... Looks like they have 1.2 million in "inventory" and cash. For two years that amount has changed $300,000. They brought in 8 million, and spent 8 million... Sounds like capitalism with a heart-pulling trigger mechanism... :noidea:

James

Staff member
I dont see what's so fishy about there financials... Looks like they have 1.2 million in "inventory" and cash. For two years that amount has changed $300,000. They brought in 8 million, and spent 8 million... Sounds like capitalism with a heart-pulling trigger mechanism... :noidea:
I was referring to how much of the funds actually went towards their cause.

I'm not donating just sharing a video that somebody put a lot of time into :noidea: I also didn't tweet or facebook about it or like their page. My cousin was in the peace corps and spent a lot of time over there. :thumb:

James

Staff member
I'm not donating just sharing a video that somebody put a lot of time into :noidea: I also didn't tweet or facebook about it or like their page. My cousin was in the peace corps and spent a lot of time over there. :thumb:
Sorry that wasn't directed at a specific person, just trying to enlighten the masses. :thumb:

I don't plan on sugar coating what I think the least bit. I am an advocator for helping people out who deserve it, and especially those who need the help and want to help themselves, and those who appreciate it. Therefore I always appreciate whats done for me myself. But as far as this looks, I think it's one guy who is a narcissistic, self glorifying D-bag who wants to help the planet, but not as much as he wants to be famous. The issue is real, and so is the cause, and I see that they need the help, but the whole KONY2012, new movement, all about me thing is a bit over the top. If he was legit, he'd find a better way, and I would be more than happy to help, but from this stand point, he's in it for him and he's another hippy earth freak trying to change the planet from an issue that was being looked at before he came along. They were moving, they were doing stuff already, and then some guy with a dew rag and hollister comes in and says "It is my job to help these kids man, so I'm going to film my kid and talk about the suffering in the world". I'll track the movement, and if something really comes of it that doesn't appear to be the works of another asshole pulling a global warming scheme, then I will throw up some stickers. But until then, chances are bleak.

on April 20th :lol: to many people will be couch riding that night :prof:

ALL BS put aside.... they guy feels strongly about something and he is doing something about it.

Uploaded by invisiblechildreninc on Mar 5, 2012
747,588 likes, 20,498 dislikes

that is just insane.... major props to this guy for getting his word out there even if he is being a bit greedy about it... at least its still a great cause

ALL BS put aside.... they guy feels strongly about something and he is doing something about it.

that is just insane.... major props to this guy for getting his word out there even if he is being a bit greedy about it... at least its still a great cause

I was invited to a local thing for it and this guy was like "I don't know if I can come I will be to high" :lol:

James

Staff member

Currently up to +32 million views, surprised that they aren't showing ads. :smirk:

hey 7 days from now and people will forget all about this stuff. just sayin, thats how it always works. im still in favor of this Kony stuff though. and btw have you guys noticed that on almost EVERY youtube video someone comments somthing about this. it gets anoying

I noticed the 420 thing right away too. What they want is stickers everywhere, what will really happen on 420(weed day)?

More than likely rioting and looting in the big cities in the name of "bringing Kony to justice".