All KM Troy Meadow August 17th/18th/19th JOIN US!!!!!

PBK, his brother and the wife, kids and me will be riding KM on the 17th and 18th this month. I am prolly gonna leave on the 16th sometime late afternoon and camp then 2 days of riding and on the 19th morning packing up.

Throw your phone in the pool, ditch work and come join us for some weekday :ride: You might not have another opportunity like this until Turkey Day week so dont earn yourself a pink mark on your boot and come join us.

here is a link to the spot on Google Maps.... http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...070678,-118.227139&spn=0.052032,0.111494&z=14

Well i think i'm going to camp under a TREE , have i told you that i miss trees? I would like to see some more of you DBAers come out with us and maybe have a :ride: and some :cheers: with us. I've never ridin there befor and would like to know where the best places to go are. if you have any sugestions............. or you can just come out and show me how it is done.

P.S. TWS throw your phone in the pool :devil: and lets go :ride::ride::ride: wo0t! wo0t!

ok so if none of you are down to ride with us and are not cool enough to ditch work for a couple days at least chime in and tell us what trails out there are better or worse... gonna grab a map once i get there but some advice from some of you that have already gone would be much appreciated.

Man I would love to but I am way to backed up.

i am attempting to buy a truck and trailer for this winters desert rides!

Throwing the phone in the pool is redundant. All you have to do is leave the 395 and climb the hill and there is no cell service. As far as I'm concerned it is one of the best things about KM.

From the campground there are really only three options Jackass, Beach ridge, and Mahogany. I'm guessing that you will try all three. I think the best is Mahogany across the rand down Rattlesnake Cyn until you the left and climb up Beach to Bonita Meadows. Then take Schaffer meadow trail. You can go to the end at Stony Meadow. There are several side options as well. I always like to make a visit to Sherman Peak and you can go down Cedar Cyn as far as you dare.

Be sure to hit Monache meadow. You will be there long enough to ride most everything.

Throwing the phone in the pool is redundant. All you have to do is leave the 395 and climb the hill and there is no cell service. As far as I'm concerned it is one of the best things about KM.

From the campground there are really only three options Jackass, Beach ridge, and Mahogany. I'm guessing that you will try all three. I think the best is Mahogany across the rand down Rattlesnake Cyn until you the left and climb up Beach to Bonita Meadows. Then take Schaffer meadow trail. You can go to the end at Stony Meadow. There are several side options as well. I always like to make a visit to Sherman Peak and you can go down Cedar Cyn as far as you dare.

Be sure to hit Monache meadow. You will be there long enough to ride most everything.

taking notes and will be hitting this up.

No cell phone service PBK... we are leaving here around 5 so should be there around 10 to 11 at night... not sure when you guys are leaving so let me know that way i either look for you or you look for us.

Enjoy!

BTW did you ever put hand guards on your bike Trav? You may want to take a few clutch and brake levers with you if you didn't :P