All Kern Plateau ( Kennedy Meadows) update(closed) and trail maintenance

Bueller. Bueller. Bueller?

Making sure we're still on. I haven't gotten the release form yet, and at this point I'm more hoping everything is ok on your side. I saw you were getting your ride back together, and being you've not been on since last week, I hope you didn't wad it up somewhere.:pout:

Anyone no anything?

Im wondering the same thing Tim, there are a couple guys over on TT that have been trying to get ahold of him to volunteer this weekend but he is not responding to any PM's or emails. Carl are you out there? :noidea:

Got stuck out of town with no internet. I just sent you the form Tim.

I believe we are still on. I've been trying to get a hold of ranger Bob about Friday night. Nothing but voice mail.

The update now, is that KM will be open next weekend. I left before all the groups were in Sunday, but for the most part, everything is clear. The Rangers will be back on Wednesday, to try and finish anything that was left. I got the honor of mucking for Ranger Bob on Sunday, and he said he was planning on fishing these last days before they open, since we did such a good job this weekend.:thumb:

Lucky you, Bob is a freaking machine. He might be a year older than you, but he has been running around the forest his whole life. I think he just about klilled me last year. There is one thing you know now. Since you didn't die your heart must be in good condition. :lol:

There were actually less trees down over the winter this year than last.

Anyone have a XR600 footpeg thay can spare? Mine met an irresistable force on Saturday.

Lucky you, Bob is a freaking machine. He might be a year older than you, but he has been running around the forest his whole life. I think he just about klilled me last year. There is one thing you know now. Since you didn't die your heart must be in good condition. :lol:

There were actually less trees down over the winter this year than last.

Anyone have a XR600 footpeg thay can spare? Mine met an irresistable force on Saturday.

And you also learned a valuable lesson, don't try and cross a stream when you only have 1 peg, or you might be going for a swim.:P

And you also learned a valuable lesson, don't try and cross a stream when you only have 1 peg, or you might be going for a swim.:P

Wish I could blame it on the peg, but I cant. I discovered the broken peg about a mile before I got to Glenn. I made it through the first time, but I hit one of those submerged rocks on the second crossing.

Wish I could blame it on the peg, but I cant. I discovered the broken peg about a mile before I got to Glenn. I made it through the first time, but I hit one of those submerged rocks on the second crossing.

Our day Sunday was a killer day, once I got the hang of how to ride in the snow. It also helped that there were only 4 trees to deal with all day.:thumb: