All Kern Plateau ( Kennedy Meadows) update(closed) and trail maintenance

There is no easy place to park my 39 foot toy hauler.:cry:
Actually I think there is. It would be an insane drive for you though with a giant toyhauler. I can't even imaging going on all those curvy roads from the west side with something that big, and it's way too far to drive around through the desert for the east side access.

Hey Carl....

I can't make it. :smirk::smirk:

Hope it works out for you though.

No worries, I never thought you would have done it anyhow. :P

Hey Carl I'll come help out but I can only make it on Saturday, I already have plans fathers day that I wont be able to get out of. I might be able to bring a couple others with me too, let me know.

I was thinking I was going to hit you up, to join the team this year, but I think my bike has told me it's done. I started stripping it last night for a Agent Smith visit, so riding in the near future for me is out. :wave:

Tim I have a 450X just sitting in my garage begging to be ridden its yours for the weekend if you want it, now you have no excuse. :moon:

this outta be good, the blue flash or whatever he calls himself on a honda :lol: he wouldnt know what to do with a quality bike :moon:
Hey Carl I'll come help out but I can only make it on Saturday, I already have plans fathers day that I wont be able to get out of. I might be able to bring a couple others with me too, let me know.

Tim I have a 450X just sitting in my garage begging to be ridden its yours for the weekend if you want it, now you have no excuse. :moon:

That would be awesome. Unlike years past it's been hard to get anyone to go. Before we almost had to keep it secret. Everyone has plans. I think I've talked to about 30 people and who knows how many through 5 different dirt bike forums.

That sounds like a solid offer Tim. You will look good on a Honda. :thumb:

I'm sure if my dad was closer that 400 miles I would have plans for Sunday as well.

If anyone knows someone who could stay for Sunday that would be great. I'm sure it will be a shorter day ending at 2:30 or so. It looks like I'll be going up alone so I can bring someone back no problem.

If you're dumb enough to lend it out, I'm more then stupid enough to take you up on it.:busted: Let me know what needs to happen, and I'll get it done.:thumb:

this outta be good, the blue flash or whatever he calls himself on a honda :lol: he wouldnt know what to do with a quality bike :moon:

It was one of my Brothers work friends that called me the blue flash, since then I bought white plastic, and started wearing black.:smirk: As for the quality bike thing, at least it won't be orange.:banana:

That would be awesome. Unlike years past it's been hard to get anyone to go. Before we almost had to keep it secret. Everyone has plans. I think I've talked to about 30 people and who knows how many through 5 different dirt bike forums.

That sounds like a solid offer Tim. You will look good on a Honda. :thumb:

I'm sure if my dad was closer that 400 miles I would have plans for Sunday as well.

If anyone knows someone who could stay for Sunday that would be great. I'm sure it will be a shorter day ending at 2:30 or so. It looks like I'll be going up alone so I can bring someone back no problem.

Well Carl, it sounds like I might be in. Whats the overall plan? I wouldn't mind going up Friday night if anyone else will be up there. That elevation change kicked my ass last time, I'd like to get up there for overnight, that way I might be of a little more use the next day.:thinking:

If you're dumb enough to lend it out, I'm more then stupid enough to take you up on it.:busted: Let me know what needs to happen, and I'll get it done.:thumb:

LoL well Im not dumb enough to lend you one of my own bikes but my dumbass buddy that left his bike at my house and owes me a bunch of money would be more than happy to lend out his bike for the weekend. :devil: I was going to keep it for myself but the first time I rode it I crashed and broke my wrist, me no like 4 strks. I think I might need to get some new bars but other than that its ready to go. Let me know when your going to head up and you can either stop by and pick it up or I'll drag it up with me. Are you planning on helping sunday too?

LoL well Im not dumb enough to lend you one of my own bikes but my dumbass buddy that left his bike at my house and owes me a bunch of money would be more than happy to lend out his bike for the weekend. :devil: I was going to keep it for myself but the first time I rode it I crashed and broke my wrist, me no like 4 strks. I think I might need to get some new bars but other than that its ready to go. Let me know when your going to head up and you can either stop by and pick it up or I'll drag it up with me. Are you planning on helping sunday too?
I'll probably go up Friday afternoon, and I would like to stay Sunday. I could either swing by and pick it up on the way, and then bring it back the following weekend, that way I could wash it, or whatever works for you. Are you coming Friday, or Saturday AM?

I'll probably go up Friday afternoon, and I would like to stay Sunday. I could either swing by and pick it up on the way, and then bring it back the following weekend, that way I could wash it, or whatever works for you. Are you coming Friday, or Saturday AM?

Right on if you guys are heading up friday I will do the same. Depending on if I get anyone to come with me I'll let you know if I can bring it with me or if you'll need to pick it up. And you dont have to worry about washing it you can just drop it off on your way home. :thumb: You live too far from me to take it all the way home and bring it back just to clean it.

Totally cool. Been too busy today to check the thread. I can pick up or bring the bike back as well seeing that I'll be driving San Francisquito both coming and going.

I'm planning on taking Friday off. I'll post more later tonight when I have a little time.

Right on if you guys are heading up friday I will do the same. Depending on if I get anyone to come with me I'll let you know if I can bring it with me or if you'll need to pick it up. And you dont have to worry about washing it you can just drop it off on your way home. :thumb: You live too far from me to take it all the way home and bring it back just to clean it.

Looks liker you won't have to worry about fixing the bars. I won't need the bike, thank you anyway for the offer.:thumb:

Send my your email Tim so I can end you the volunteer form.

Can you kidnap your bro and bring him along too? :smirk:

I thought I'd get him to go if I had a bike, but he's got something going Saturday night (probably grooming his mangina :busted:), so he said I could just use his bike, that way picking up, and dropping off won't be an issue.

So, since I've never been part of this, what is the deal food wise? Is there a stove or BBQ there, or do I bring my own? I figure we'll be packing our own lunches for the day, but is there a group meal thing for dinners, or do I just worry about myself? Lastly, is there a coffee pot there, should I bring a Mr. Coffee, or if there's no 110, maybe the perkulator pot, and a camp stove?

So, since I've never been part of this, what is the deal food wise? Is there a stove or BBQ there, or do I bring my own? I figure we'll be packing our own lunches for the day, but is there a group meal thing for dinners, or do I just worry about myself? Lastly, is there a coffee pot there, should I bring a Mr. Coffee, or if there's no 110, maybe the perkulator pot, and a camp stove?

And here I thought you had your shit together :smirk: Since you'll be riding your bros Honda wanna borrow my RED Husky jersey? It's got a big white "H" on the front :moon: