All Kern Plateau ( Kennedy Meadows) update(closed) and trail maintenance

Kern Plateau ( Kennedy Meadows) update(closed) and trail maintenance(6/19-6/20)

The snow is still deep so it's still going to be a few weeks. I was hoping to go up there this weekend and clear some trail, but there is still too much snow. We are going to do it on the weekend of 6/19 and 6/20. If anyone want to help out that would be great. We really need people who can work both Saturday and Sunday. Let me know, but be forewarned it is pretty tough. The level of difficulty depends on the snow. Clearing trees is kid stuff compared to pushing the bikes through a six food deep snow drift. Last year about killed me.

Don't expect much to be open until the weekend of 6/26.

I was thinking I was going to hit you up, to join the team this year, but I think my bike has told me it's done. I started stripping it last night for a Agent Smith visit, so riding in the near future for me is out. :wave:

Do you know if the campgrounds at Kennedy will be open then? By the store? I have a group of youth going up on 6/24 - 6/26 and will be camping around the river there. Thanks.

I was thinking I was going to hit you up, to join the team this year, but I think my bike has told me it's done. I started stripping it last night for a Agent Smith visit, so riding in the near future for me is out. :wave:

That's why a man needs a backup bike. I need to follow my own advice.

Come on one of you addicts want to help clear some trail up there, right?

So far almost everyone I've asked has basically said "my vagina hurts too much." Not sure this will be happening this year. In years past we had to be careful who we asked or too many would show up. Now it's "I can't make it."

I'm starting to get discouraged. :banghead:

So far almost everyone I've asked has basically said "my vagina hurts too much." Not sure this will be happening this year. In years past we had to be careful who we asked or too many would show up. Now it's "I can't make it."

Sorry Carl. I cant make it.

It is fathers day and my vag hurts.:P

There is no easy place to park my 39 foot toy hauler.:cry: