Pro Kendall Norman leaves JCR Honda

Baja 500 Results:
Fourth overall went to multi-time Baja winner Kendall Norman on a private Honda CRF450X. Norman rode solo and finished approximately 30 minutes behind the KTM team.
"It was awesome," Norman said. "It [riding solo] was a new experience. I'm pretty fried right now. It was an awesome experience and probably one of the most memorable and most fun times I've ever had in Baja. I just thank the awesome friends that I have that stepped up and wanted to help me do what I do because everything was so last minute.
very cool :thumb: El Jefe

Kendall Norman is signed up for this weekends Baja 500 with the 9x plate and Honda listed as his bike.

I saw the same line up card... So is he hoping to get signed on by another team (different brand) or is he wanting to start his own KNR team ?

Baja 500 Results:
Fourth overall went to multi-time Baja winner Kendall Norman on a private Honda CRF450X. Norman rode solo and finished approximately 30 minutes behind the KTM team.
"It was awesome," Norman said. "It [riding solo] was a new experience. I'm pretty fried right now. It was an awesome experience and probably one of the most memorable and most fun times I've ever had in Baja. I just thank the awesome friends that I have that stepped up and wanted to help me do what I do because everything was so last minute.
Awesome :thumb: I was just thinking CDA, maybe you should think about putting a DBA Team together. You could ride, Rack could underwrite the expenses, James could find sponsorships, Rez could....well, Rez could do something, 2Smoke and Timo could wrench, Dub -G could be in charge of the nutrition, Sun could be the inspiration, M33 and BK could organize the pit party, N-Hawk could coach, Travace could film the whole thing in high def video.......very do-able if you ask me..:prof:

Awesome :thumb: I was just thinking CDA, maybe you should think about putting a DBA Team together. You could ride, Rack could underwrite the expenses, James could find sponsorships, Rez could....well, Rez could do something, 2Smoke and Timo could wrench, Dub -G could be in charge of the nutrition, Sun could be the inspiration, M33 and BK could organize the pit party, N-Hawk could coach, Travace could film the whole thing in high def video.......very do-able if you ask me..:prof:
That would be a sweet team, but all I am seeing is me on the bike. What no one is going to ride a section for me? I better get in better shape, I haven't raced/ridden Baja since 1991. I will need you N-edge to be on the team to give me some one liners in the pits stops to keep me motivated. You and Coach can travel together and race down the highway from one pit to the next. :thinking: The 1000 this year is running from Ensenada to La Paz which I think is about 1100 miles or more. I can do it!!!!! Everybody get ready, DBA meet up in Mexico November 14th.

That would be a sweet team, but all I am seeing is me on the bike. What no one is going to ride a section for me? I better get in better shape, I haven't raced/ridden Baja since 1991. I will need you N-edge to be on the team to give me some one liners in the pits stops to keep me motivated. You and Coach can travel together and race down the highway from one pit to the next. :thinking: The 1000 this year is running from Ensenada to La Paz which I think is about 1100 miles or more. I can do it!!!!! Everybody get ready, DBA meet up in Mexico November 14th.

I'll ride a leg on that Sumbish, as long as we do it on anything but Orange.:smirk:

Pull it together brother. :clap:

I'll ride a leg on that Sumbish, as long as we do it on anything but Orange.:smirk:
Right there with you. NO ORANGE!!!

N-edge :finger: Bitch! What am I swiss cheese. :confused: The ASS can fly, been there done that. :moon: < see!!! :smirk: And Rez is fine, (no switchbacks) :shocked:

I think we will need someone to head up our legal team to assist with all of the contracts and offers that we would be showered with. Any ideas :smirk:

Right there with you. NO ORANGE!!!

N-edge :finger: Bitch! What am I swiss cheese. :confused: The ASS can fly, been there done that. :moon: < see!!! :smirk: And Rez is fine, (no switchbacks) :shocked:

Thanks Palmer... keep me out of the Montania's and I'll be good.... and the wooops, and the silt....... and the rock gardens.... that pretty much leaves the dry lake beds ...... :ride:.....:eek: :eek::eek: ..... :shocked:

:thumb: You can ride the deep sand wash sections. Just hold it wide open.
Right there with you. NO ORANGE!!!:shocked:
No Orange, I would take the Blue Stallion on this adventure.
I think we will need someone to head up our legal team to assist with all of the contracts and offers that we would be showered with. Any ideas :smirk:
Yes, once you throw the CDA name out there at the industries, we will be getting all kinds of support and freebies.:smirk:
Thanks Palmer... keep me out of the Montania's and I'll be good.... and the wooops, and the silt....... and the rock gardens.... that pretty much leaves the dry lake beds ...... :ride:.....:eek: :eek::eek: ..... :shocked:
Can you hold the bike open at 100+ MPH on the dry lake bed? Maybe you can ride the cost section, nice run down the beach splashing through the surf, unless the tide is high when you get there :wow:

:thumb: You can ride the deep sand wash sections. Just hold it wide open.
No Orange, I would take the Blue Stallion on this adventure.
Yes, once you throw the CDA name out there at the industries, we will be getting all kinds of support and freebies.:smirk:
Can you hold the bike open at 100+ MPH on the dry lake bed? Maybe you can ride the cost section, nice run down the beach splashing through the surf, unless the tide is high when you get there :wow:

Sure, done that before...:wiggle: .... just hope there are no "surprises" crossing my path... :crazy:..... :eek:.... :thumb:

100 on a dry lake is easy. It's the 80 down a less than flat and straight dirt road, or silt that is up to your seat that seem more problematic.

Sign me up for a night section as it's about the only situation that I have any hope at all of even having any type of speed whatsoever.