Other KDX 200's, one of the best all round bikes I have

I was lucky enough to get a 03 KDX200, I had a 89 KDX200 also years ago, I was impressed with the 89 model, so when I heard the 03 was the last of the KDX's in production I had to grab one, I've been everywhere on the bike, the 6 speed box is a blessing as I can gear it really well, it has nearly 8000klms on it and hasn't missed a beat, lots of regular servicing, still has great compression and returns good fuel economy for a 2stroke. Bonus is the larger tank enduro bikes once had without going after market.

Guess I'm just an older dude who still like 2strokes :), but learning to live with the 4strokes as well :wink:

A :wink:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I own a 1986 KDX200 spray painted yellow and ridden hard. It is by far the most reliable, snappy, fun bikes to ride.

10007.jpg

OK :)!! Here's a piccie of the KDX for those none believers ............ :), I'll put in the 89 and the 98 KDX's I had, not the best shot but those days digital camera's weren't around :wink:.

AllanRiverRide.jpg

I'm sure our aussie version of the 03 model was different to the U.S one, this is my KDX 200, the only flaw I found was soft rims, or I was using an enduro bike for a MXer :wink:.

M-Czzzg.jpg

This was when I had to sell both bikes :(!! But was lucky enough to get the 03 model later on.